Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Who's Up for Reelection in 2010? Full List

Who's Up for Reelection in 2010? Full List

Retiring Senators
    Ted Kaufman (D) of Delaware
    Kit Bond (R) of Missouri
    Sam Brownback (R) of Kansas
    Mel Martinez (R) of Florida
    George Voinovich (R) of Ohio

Democratic incumbents
    Blanche Lincoln of Arkansas
    Barbara Boxer of California
    Michael Bennet of Colorado
    Christopher Dodd of Connecticut
    Daniel Inouye of Hawaii
    Roland Burris of Illinois
    Evan Bayh of Indiana
    Barbara Mikulski of Maryland
    Harry Reid of Nevada
    Kirsten Gillibrand of New York
    Chuck Schumer of New York
    Byron Dorgan of North Dakota
    Ron Wyden of Oregon
    Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania
    Patrick Leahy of Vermont
    Patty Murray of Washington
    Russ Feingold of Wisconsin

Republican incumbents
    Richard Shelby of Alabama
    Lisa Murkowski of Alaska
    John McCain of Arizona
    Johnny Isakson of Georgia
    Mike Crapo of Idaho
    Chuck Grassley of Iowa
    Jim Bunning of Kentucky
    David Vitter of Louisiana
    Judd Gregg of New Hampshire
    Richard Burr of North Carolina
    Tom Coburn of Oklahoma
    Jim DeMint of South Carolina
    John Thune of South Dakota
    Bob Bennett of Utah

http://www.zimbio.com/Who's+Up+for+Reel ... +Full+List
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

bunning is retiring also

Kit Bond (R) of Missouri
    Sam Brownback (R) of Kansas
    Mel Martinez (R) of Florida
    George Voinovich (R) of Ohio

Who would like to bet that all of these Republican senators would not vote to pass a "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" bill through the Senate at the end of 2010? I believe that they all would. I believe that Sen. Jim Bunning (R-KY), who unfortunately is being forced into retirement, would remain with us, though:he fought like a tiger to help defeat amnesty legislation in the Senate in 2007.

Sens. Byron Dorgan (D-ND) and Judd Gregg (R-NH) are retiring also.
    And Sen. Christopher Dodd (D-CT) will not be running again because it has become apparent he probably would lose.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have two requests... well three actually... If we can dump Graham, McCain and Lieberman; I would be one happy camper... Don't even care who replaces them. There cannot be a cook anywhere in the world more cooko then those three musketeers.

A ps to my last post. Yes there is one cook more cookier than those clowns and it is Sarah Palin. Please don't buy into her crap. I really believe she is a Democratic operative sent in (and paid very well) to make the GOP look like retards. And that is a natural for her... she doesn't even have to work at it.

If the GOP wants failure (and I believe they do).. Sarah is their gal.

Register independent pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!

I have to agree with your Palin comment, as I have been snarling for a while that she is not an independent thinker, just following what her handlers are telling her to say. With Fox News now having her as a commentator, I was surprised they were turning to comedy.
    And posted earlier, she is even selling herself to people that are hijacking the tea party movement: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-186124.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please add Harry Reid to your list of loosers that NEED to LOSE (big Time)
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OMG :

Please add Harry Reid to your list of loosers that NEED to LOSE (big Time)

How could I have ever forgotten about the organized crime boss, Reid.

Yep... let's do him a favor and get him out of the Senate. He will make far more money outside of the Senate once his bribes are not under scrutiny.

Go ahead Reid, do the country a favor a quit. Reap all of the earned benefits you have acquired as you raped the USA of every dollar it had left for your crime pals. One thing in Reid's favor is that prostitution is legal in Las Vegas.... so he being one himself.... that will work out just fine.

I do have to tell you guys something.. this is a confession of sort. I hated George Bush... and still believe that George Bush is a maggot ... his entire familly is comprised of maggots.

But up until two years ago I was a registered Democrat. I campaigned for George McGovern when I was very, very young. I campaigned for Ross Perot... I campaigned for Kerry ... I campaigned for Gore.

But now I know how very stupid I was. I now know there is no difference between the two parties... You must go beyond this two party system... those guys and gals are all hired "players"

Please.. your news media too.... We saw what happened with Lou Dobbs... I believe Beck is another Dobbs... just careful guys... if you know who your enemy is, you've won the battle...

Dianne: ) You have so much wisdom.

Isn't Peposi up for re-election, too?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast