Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Whose Side Are You On?

From the mouth of a dream activist: "And yet, they’ve made these kinds of threats before. They say that they’ll bring trucks to events and “round people up back to Mexico.â€

Lots new legislation being passed.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

These people are relentless and fearless. I hope more and more anti illegal legislation is passed!

It's funny, we set around doing nothing, why do you thing The DREAMact, Amnesty or CIR never passed???
    Think what you want.
    ------------------------

Nativist comment boards affiliated with Patriot Action Network, ALIPAC, American Rattlesnake...

I'm kind of proud that they mentioned my website by name, although I wish she had provided a link.

:P
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

The "nativist" that I have been seeing are from another country that here trying to colonize the wealth of this country by claiming to be indigenous to it.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's blather. As if we had any control over the decisions of the BICE. The incompetent administrators have them seizing adulterated cheese, for goodness sake!

Think I'm kidding?

I wish.

http://www.ice.gov/news/releases/1103/110308miami.htm

Miami couple and their company charged in a conspiracy to smuggle adulterated cheese

MIAMI - Yuri Izurieta, 41, Anneri Izurieta, 46, and Naver Trading Corp., were charged on Friday with conspiracy to smuggle goods into the United States, following an investigation by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

According to the allegations in the indictment, Anneri was the president and director of Naver Trading, Corp., which is a licensed importer engaged in the importation and sale of dairy products. Yuri is the husband of Anneri.

Over several years, the Izurietas and Naver Trading, Corp. repeatedly imported shipments of dairy products into the United States. These dairy products were released from the port into the custody of the Izurietas and Naver Trading, Corp., but the defendants were not authorized to sell and distribute the dairy products pending successful completion of an examination by the FDA.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

ALIPAC is rallying talk radio show listeners and American citizens to call the US Senate to oppose the Dream Act Amnesty today. The bill contains a waiver that would allow the Secretary of Homeland Security and President Obama to grant Amnesty to most illegal immigrants in America.

“The Dream Act Amnesty is a Nightmare already and would displace several million innocent American students, workers, and voters,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn