Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I love this one.

(where they actually have no authority to do so)

I think the problem is this.

Well one lady politician said she didn't understand what business it was of the government and she didn't feel it was their place to be involved but since she had to be there she said she'd ask a couple of questions. I can't remember her name but I applaud her for calling out all those politicians involved and stating it was a waste of time. Baseball is a game, these idiots in washington wasting our money trying to act like they are doing something important when our borders are wide open, health care is in the crapper, people are losing their homes, our education system needs an overhaul starting with getting rid of no child left behind and bouncing out any person who cannot provide a legal SSN, and yet this is the best washington can do?

For the MOST part, Congress simply CANNOT settle down to some SERIOUS business!

What do they have their nose stuck in baseball for??? Our economy is stagnating and they worry about a game!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

To hide from the real problems and special interest and lobbyist groups

Has anyone asked why did every msm station cover the whole thing today...I think they are going to turn into c-span except probably won't take calls from the public....

Oh yes and yesterday tMSM all covered that Murder trial that !!Every time I turned the channel i had to listen to a murderer crying.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

If you do not quell usaneveda he/she will assist in destroying ALIPACs image.

This of course is my opinion. You will also notice in the coming days that as new members race to get high post numbers there will be constant shotgunning of disruptive political information. You will turn away more intelligent members and common sense folk as it will become senseless and pointless to navigate thru the piles of "governement installs chips in peoples heads" comments and such.

Here is what is going to happen in the coming months:

Disruptors will:
    1. Shotgun the forum with politically laden commentary. Most of which will carry potentially devisive weight. They will shoot from the hip hoping some of these stick.
    2. Once they poke enough to get a fissure created, they will line up on either side of the disruption and stoke it along.

The open borders/global corporate based movement needs to fracture opposition to illegal immigration and turn people away from digital activist resources. They smelled blood with the political back and forth that has occured on here.

They will promote and slander folks like Lou Dobbs, William and other icons in the illegal immigration movement. Possibly thru association, or a more common tactic, misrepresented association. IE We have to stop Lou Dobbs, Bush and Calderon.

It is important to remember now that there is a united front of GOP and Democrats that are looking to engage in this directly.

As I was going through the chanels I saw the Congressional hearing regarding Roger Clemens. I heard questions like: did you eat at the BBQ before you went golfing? What did you eat at the BBQ? Did you go golfing after the BBQ? There was a gangster asking Roger questions and treating him like he was a real threat to society. Yet the ganster asking the questions I found out was a liberal democrat from Massachusetts.

Congress at it's best.

I only watched this for maybe three minutes.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Re: Why did congress spend the whole day on BS ?

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    We have a list of problems in this country a mile long

Why exactly did congress spend the whole day on this
    idiotic Baseball BS , something that happened years ago , that is
    not provable and no charges have been filed

Why exactly are we paying them to do this ?

Shep Smith on Fox is going rabid over this idiocy
    I am very angry about this too. I don't honestly give a crap about what pro athletes do. What i do care about is that those IDIOTS we go out and vote into office to serve us do their jobs. We certainly have lots of serious issues in the country that need to be solved and regulating professionals sports is not one of them. This is one of the BIGGEST waste of taxpayers money I have seen.

When are these IDIOTS in Washington going to get the message.....OUR BORDERS ARE WIDE OPEN, THE NEED TO BE SECURED AND QUICKLY.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12