Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

600 days left in President Bush's term
    That part caught my eye. That is depressing............[/b]
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    Bartlett's resignation "is a problem for George Bush, who needs strong and politically savvy advisers to crawl through the next year and a half of his term as president," said Tobe Bercovitz, a veteran political communications consultant and interim dean of Boston University's College of Communication. "Compounding the problem is the lack of first-rate political gurus who want to have their reputations tarnished by being part of the Bush White House."
    For full article..........
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... eheadlines

I was reading the article and particularly liked the line I bolderized!!!! Makes you laugh out loud.
    I knew when Tony Snow starting working for Bush. I was thinking why would he want to be associated with the Bush Adminatration?

Today is June 2nd.............596 days left for Jorge Boosh

The presidential oath of office..........

“ I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same: that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

HAS ANYONE SEEN JORGE DO ANY OF THIS?

If everything they are saying about this Dan being such a great guy is true, maybe he got sick & tired of George for honoring his oath.

Or, they say he lives in Texas. Maybe he had to go home to protect his family and property against the illegals Jorge wants in.

We talked about this earlier... he will be placed behind the scenes to further the NAU/SPP.. he is still on the team... mark our words..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

It's going to be very interesting to see where this twerp surfaces!

They need him somewhere to continue his dirty deeds.

What makes it even more ridiculous is that they used the old "my family crap".

Come on little Danny, show your evil face or are you going to be in stealth mode like Baker was for so many years? Hmmmmm?

Hey folks, these people {dems & repubs} only fight on camera for OUR consumption. It's the best soap opera ever created
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    Today is June 2nd.............596 days left for Jorge Boosh
    Is there anyway we can get a countdown clock to bush leaving office on this board??? That would make me happy!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    It's going to be very interesting to see where this twerp surfaces!

They need him somewhere to continue his dirty deeds.

What makes it even more ridiculous is that they used the old "my family crap".

Come on little Danny, show your evil face or are you going to be in stealth mode like Baker was for so many years? Hmmmmm?

Hey folks, these people {dems & repubs} only fight on camera for OUR consumption. It's the best soap opera ever created
    I wonder if he will be working with Andy Card to dissolve our soveregnty! I truly never thought about the stealthiness of these resignations! But I think you are really on to something! 'Old soldiers never die...they just go undercover'! God save us all!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12