Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think most elites go along with things because they are afraid they won't seem 'progressive' enough. Today, there is an almost tangible fear of seeming 'backwards' or 'ignorant' or 'unenlightened'. These people are slaves to their own intellectual vanities.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Oh, they just think we're all yahoo dirtbags. But, as we know greed and pride will be their undoing.

It's just a matter of time, because we have the mightiest powerhouse in the universe on our side - God.

Just keep praying and keep the faith.

Re: Why do the Elites hate America?

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I wonder why the wealthy Elites who are behind Bush hate America so much...They have their multi-million dollars homes, their private jets and more money money than they could ever use...Why do they want to see America turned into an ugly third world country full of poverty? They are not only greedy and power hungry, they are evil too!
    They want to keep us down. You heard the saying "Give a man a fish" feed him for a day. "Teach a man to fish" feed him for life. (not exact but you get the geist)

The wealthy want to control the fishing poles. That away we are always dependent on them. The more poles for them the less control we have.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Re: Why do the Elites hate America?

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I wonder why the wealthy Elites who are behind Bush hate America so much...They have their multi-million dollars homes, their private jets and more money money than they could ever use...Why do they want to see America turned into an ugly third world country full of poverty? They are not only greedy and power hungry, they are evil too!
    They want to keep us down. You heard the saying "Give a man a fish" feed him for a day. "Teach a man to fish" feed him for life. (not exact but you get the geist)

The wealthy want to control the fishing poles. That away we are always dependent on them. The more poles for them the less control we have.
    I agree, they want us dependent on them so they can control us...That makes them evil!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12