Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hannity on Fox!

Rcook thank you for posting.

While Hannity may not be perfect, he is closer in my opinion to American values than someone who supports Chavez. His Freedom Concert I saw on tv looked quite impressive with all the flags flying and most of the proceeds going to support soldiers and their survivors.

Remember at the Town Hall when the black Republican, nice guy, was nearly killed by the Union Purple Shirts. Hannity showed those film clips and a lot more which other networks ignore.

What I see as a real threat to this country are Universities that teach zero tolerance. If you do not have freedom of speech, you have nothing.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Why do you guys not do the same with FOX? We KNOW Murdoch supports illegals, so why the hypocrisy?
    I'll up the ante. Why do you subject yourself to TV?

"TV is a prescription for group think." - ME
    AMEN! If it was just up to me I would pull the plug. Having a teenager in the house is the only reason my wife and I keep the cable bill paid.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Why do you guys not do the same with FOX? We KNOW Murdoch supports illegals, so why the hypocrisy?
    I'll up the ante. Why do you subject yourself to TV?

"TV is a prescription for group think." - ME
    AMEN! If it was just up to me I would pull the plug. Having a teenager in the house is the only reason my wife and I keep the cable bill paid.
    We gave up cable a year ago. At night, we read books instead of watching tv. I'm reading Pale Blue Dot by Carl Sagan right now.

Roundabout: You can have all the NEWS you want and then some. However, if your foundation has been pre-determined through all of those sources, then your judgement will reflect the desired outcome. Hard to climb out of a box when one does not realize they are in a box.
    Probably the best thing I have read on Alipac. I was raised a particular way. I was raised to go to church, etc without me ever asking a question. Those ideas were set in stone until I grew up and began educating myself from different points of view. I started asking questions, and I looked for the answers. I changed my foundation, based on the facts that I now know.

Since we know as a fact that FOX supports illegals, shouldn't that change YOUR foundation? Remember the McDonald's boycott we had? Did those of you that boycotted it still go because you like 1 or 2 things on the menu? Don't let your politics get in the way of your convictions.

If you are actually serious about illegal immigration, then I would suggest not giving FOX your attention. A message should be sent to Murdoch that even the most faithful viewers will not tolerate his BS.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

DarthIllegal wrote,
    Don't let your politics get in the way of your convictions.
    Agreed. My convictions and principles drive my politics.

And,

Remember the McDonald's boycott we had?
    Yup. No big Macs here.

and,

If you are actually serious about illegal immigration, then I would suggest not giving FOX your attention. A message should be sent to Murdoch that even the most faithful viewers will not tolerate his BS.
    I have been beating up the right since I got here at ALIPAC. The left is too easy.

Asfore your comments concerning your faith and questions, I hope you continue to question and explore.

Christianity unlike other faiths is based upon FREE WILL not submission.

I would also like to add a great quote from Eisenhower.

"The middle of the road is all of the usable surface. The extremes, right and left, are in the gutters."
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

If you take the wrong road in life, do the gutters on the right and left, OR the middle of that road really matter?

All these so-called radio conservatives are not for real, they work for the oligarchy. They all support some sort of amnesty. They just don't call it amnesty. So don't trust them and don't be mislead. Reagan did the same thing. He pretended to be a conservative and a Republican and then went ahead and signed the amnesty bill. Then said it was his biggest mistake. It wasn't a mistake. Reagan knew what he was doing. Do you recall Reagan used to go around saying "Trust but verify!" But when it came to the oligarchy and amnesty all of a sudden he threw that out the window. How come? As if I had to ask. We all know why he did it.

Justthatguy wrote,
    All these so-called radio conservatives are not for real, they work for the oligarchy. They all support some sort of amnesty. They just don't call it amnesty. So don't trust them and don't be mislead. Reagan did the same thing. He pretended to be a conservative and a Republican and then went ahead and signed the amnesty bill. Then said it was his biggest mistake. It wasn't a mistake. Reagan knew what he was doing. Do you recall Reagan used to go around saying "Trust but verify!" But when it came to the oligarchy and amnesty all of a sudden he threw that out the window. How come? As if I had to ask. We all know why he did it.
    Shhhhhh! Not so loud. Your like a bull in a China shop.

For the record DarthIllegal, my comment about the "wrong road" was geared towards the political roads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12