Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lets be REalistic.

Well...is it really about Mexico? or is it about globalism? If the country below us happened to be France, the same thing would be happeneing. These politicians are globalists and they want open borders for trade purposes. The Canadians have had the freedom to come and go across the northern borders for years...nobody seems to complain about that..because they don't come here for jobs and social programs. I'm in no way condoning what is going on, I just think it is narrow to believe that these borders woudln't be open to anyone who wants go come in. In Florida it is cubans and haitians. There are the Irish in the north coming in from Canada. Why doesn't anyone ever talk about those illegals? Look at what is happening to our real estate. The chrysler building is being sold to foreigners and mccain 's wife is selling the beer company to arabs. These are globalists and pretty soon there will be no borders. There are people running our government and our banking system that have no allegience to the usa or any country..maybe Israel they do, but they don't care about the USA whatsoever. They care about power and money...if you want to get down to the nitty gritty..there it is. No more tap dancing around the truth. This is about controling the world through economics.

Re: Why is Mexico allowed to have so much power in the U.S.?

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I know it's all about cheap labor and greed...

Snip...

My biggest fear is Americans will do nothing and we will fall like Rome.
    I think we have already fallen.

We have government officials that have the revolutionary idea they can trample the United States Constitution.

They subvert the rule of law.

Many of these laws they themselves have written personally. For instance the fence bill in recent history. If they were in private practice and living like they do in the corporate world they should be tried and put in prison for fraud.

Every comprise immigration bill of the past was a fraud. They have never gotten around to the enforcement parts of the law. They are quick to implement the amnesty and gravy parts for the illegal invaders.

They are true revolutionaries in every sense of the word!

The only question now is can we restore the United States Constitution as the foundation of our government. It is the rules our government is suppose to follow to govern us by.

The Ron Paul campaign is changing focus and now working to get other honest politicians placed in office. All across the nation good Americans are stepping up to the plate to run. We are at a disadvantage to the globalist as they have their corporate coffers, or bank roles, to draw from. We have the hearts, the minds, and the souls of many around the world and the numbers are growing.

To join up go to Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123