Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why Not Driver's Licenses for Illegals?

When it comes to pushing really foolish ideas, California state Senator Gilbert Cedillo is the Everready Bunny of demented politics.

Cedillo has worked tirelessly for years trying to get California to grant drivers' licenses to invading criminals, most of whom share Cedillo's Hispanic ethnicity.

Only once, during the term of Governor Gray Davis, did the Cedillo annual assault on common sense actually become law.

Even then, the new law was short-lived because California voters wisely decided that Gray Davis was lacking sufficient Grey matter to run the state. Davis was recalled, and voters installed Arnold Schwarzenegger in his place.

The Terminator quickly terminated the Cedillo folly, and the rest is history.

But what if Cedillo was actually right? Perhaps illegal aliens do deserve driver's licenses and a whole lot more?

Come to think of it, why should the American people not give every illegal alien:

* A 3,500 square foot home located on 160 acres, title free and clear, and with a permanent exemption from property taxes?

* Free education at the university of his or her choice, including room and board, tuition, books and class materials? With no need to pass entrance exams or prove academic worthiness?

* At least two new SUVs per household and more as needed to assure upward mobility for all family members?

* Lifetime medical and dental care, free of charge?

* Free food and clothing?

* The latest and most sophisticated computing equipment and software available, including high-speed Internet connections?

* A laptop for every illegal lap?

* An annual all-expenses paid 30-day vacation to Mexico, including round trip fare and $5,500 petty cash?

* A free path to citizenship, including all immigration fees and attorney costs?

And why not go all out to make illegal aliens really feel comfortable?

Why not redo the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, and Bill of Rights in Spanish, amended as appropriate to assure full protection of illegal aliens as the largest and most vulnerable group of victims in America?

Why not require that all business transacted in the House and Senate be in Spanish?

Why not make Cinco de Mayo a national holiday and drop Independence Day (July 4th) in order to keep spending in line?

Why not move Washington, D.C. to Tijuana, Mexico, which is, after all, a more appropriate venue for a House (and Senate) of ill repute?

Bottom Line: Why not just step aside and let Mexican invaders re-make America into Mexico north?

That may be the only way to stop the invasion, because once America has decayed to a third-world sister of Mexico, invaders will have no reason to come here. At that happy day, it will be more cost effective for freeloaders and scam artists to simply stay squatted in Mexico!

Brilliant strategery for ending illegal immigration, say what?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hate to tell you Save America, but here in CA I think that is the only way the invasion will stop, when it becomes no better than Mexico/Central America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sure, give them driver's licenses, then we'll have more people dying in car crashes like in Minnesota.

Cedillo has tried 9 times to get this bill passed. That is why he is nicknamed "One Bill Gil."
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

* Free education at the university of his or her choice, including room and board, tuition, books and class materials? With no need to pass entrance exams or prove academic worthiness?
    If any of the 3 clowns makes it into office, this doesnt seem that far-fetched.

* Lifetime medical and dental care, free of charge?
    They already have the finest medical care through hospital emergency rooms. They dont really care about teeth unless they hurt. And they have a good supplier of pain medicine.

* Free food and clothing?
    If they plop babies, they can get free food. Also churches give them food and clothing.

* A laptop for every illegal lap?
    This will be Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi's new pet project.

* A free path to citizenship, including all immigration fees and attorney costs?
    Isnt this part of the Kennedy-McCain amnesty bill that failed last spring?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

mexican Agent Cedillo has now been termed out for later this year since we here in CA defeated Prop 93, the scam that the other mexican agent, Fabian Nunez, tried to foist on us earlier this month. Nunez is also gone later this year, since he was unable to lie his way into another 6 yrs.

Cedillo's reign of terror (and error) will soon come to an end.

but I'm sure that our gerrymandered illegal-alien-populated voting districts will soon elect more mexican agents to inflict the disgusting bidding of the govt of mexico and all their invaders on average americans just trying to live their lives and do the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I hate to tell you Save America, but here in CA I think that is the only way the invasion will stop, when it becomes no better than Mexico/Central America.
    I know--I live in San Jose. Make that San Hose.

Quote Originally Posted by invadersgetout
    mexican Agent Cedillo has now been termed out for later this year since we here in CA defeated Prop 93, the scam that the other mexican agent, Fabian Nunez, tried to foist on us earlier this month. Nunez is also gone later this year, since he was unable to lie his way into another 6 yrs.

Cedillo's reign of terror (and error) will soon come to an end.

but I'm sure that our gerrymandered illegal-alien-populated voting districts will soon elect more mexican agents to inflict the disgusting bidding of the govt of mexico and all their invaders on average americans just trying to live their lives and do the right thing.
    OOOOOOH! THAT IS EXCELLENT NEWS!!! I was wondering who were the idiots that keep voting Cedillo and Nunez into office. Thanks for that info, Invaders. I was wondering what the hype was about Prop. 93. Since I left Mexifornia in 2006, I have lost interest in its salvation. But that is excellent news. Can't wait to tell my hubby this.

Quote Originally Posted by saveamerica
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I know--I live in San Jose. Make that San Hose.
    Sad, but true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast