Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by xyz
    Bowman is right..
    Huckabee might easily catch McCain now and in the end..Romney's delegates will go to Huckabee..not McCain
    I don't think Huckabee can easily catch McCain, but he can close the gap and along with Paul keep McCain from getting 1191 delegates.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

xyz
    It will be close..
    McCain has not taken more than 37% of the vote in any State...The other 70-80% are now going to Paul and Huckabee..if Kansas is any indication..That means...McCain won't be picking up delegates..so he may not have enough..
    What about Romney's? They will probably go to Huckabee..or how is that done..when a candidate drops out with the entire delegation from Nevada and other States? Are those votes just "dismissed?"

Quote Originally Posted by xyz
    It will be close..
    McCain has not taken more than 37% of the vote in any State...The other 70-80% are now going to Paul and Huckabee..if Kansas is any indication..That means...McCain won't be picking up delegates..so he may not have enough..
    What about Romney's? They will probably go to Huckabee..or how is that done..when a candidate drops out with the entire delegation from Nevada and other States? Are those votes just "dismissed?"
    Romney did not "drop out", he "suspended". He still has his delegates and can take them to the (hopefully brokered) convention. There I think if it is brokered, all the delegates can vote for whomever they want.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess anything is possible, and Huckster does, after all, believe in miracles. . Has anyone looked at the states coming up, their delegate counts and how either of those candidates might eke out that 400? I'm not sure how representative Kansas is for predicting the Romney vote. I expect McCain to do very well in Maryland and Virginia, and it looks like Louisiana might go his way also. It's tight right now in Washington, so who knows how that will play out. Paul is looking very competitive, and I'd be very happy for him if he pulled off a win there. I'd like to see Paul do well enough to turn the race upside down, so I hope you all are right.

Forget about the top of the ticket!!! Work for and support anti-amnesty politicians!!! The top of the ticket must be a write in at this point, but don't sit on your hands and stay home!!! Congress is even more important!!! State and local elected officials--just as important!

Look here buddy,

Our Mission at hand is to get America Right and it starts with Illegal Immigration. If you ain't into that then we don't give a damn.

The only way the bleeding of this country is going to stop is at the border and that means locking it down! Not maybe locking it down. Not talking about locking it down. Not saying you've woke up and realize now that the people wanted border security but continues to submitt Pro-Illegal bills instead of getting the 3 Billion back to build the wall. We want Lock down and then Lock out and then Lock Up!

Now we don't know who's Mr. Magoo or who's Mr. Howell, but get your tail in here and fight this fight with us. We need your help! You can't help that you got horn swaggled but you can help with the American fight if you want to and we're glad to have you! LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

prototype website for labor union that keeps people in their own country while making a good wage. http://friggn.com/ppu
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234