Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why an Obama presidency is better than McCain

In the case that McCain or Gulianni gets nominated as the Republican candidate, I will not be voting for anyone. Our cause would be better off having a Democrat President than an Open Border Republican President.

Just imagine, if McCain or Gulianni is elected president, the 2007 Amnesty bill will be pushed again and if either of them are president, the bill supporters will say that it has bipartisan support, thus making more difficult to stop it in the Senate or the House.

If Obama becomes president, support for Amnesty will come from the Dems and opposition will come from the Conservative Republicans. Lets face it, no Amnesty bill will become law without bipartisan support. That is why it is critical that McCain or Gulianni don't become president. They are the missing piece in the Amnesty puzzle. Republican support is the only thing missing from an Amnesty bill becoming law.

Tell everyone who opposes Amnesty to stick to their guns and not vote for Gulianni or McCain. Better yet, tell them to call the Republican National Committee's office on election day and voice their displeasure with the party choossing an Open Border candidate.

It would be easier for Republicans to oppose a Dem President than a Rep President. And as a longtime conservative, I will not vote for McCain or Giuliani. I hope it doesn't come to this choice.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I won't vote for McCain, Guliani, or Huckabee!!!

I will vote for Obama before I will vote for any of them-----or I will just stay home!!!

Huckabee Exposed as New World Order Puppet-

editor on 29 December, 2007-
    The National Expositor-----

"Mike Huckabee recently named Richard Haas (the President of the CFR) as his advisor on foreign policy.----So what does Richard Haas believe in?-----Basically states the Bill of Rights and Constitution should be given up in favor of a cooperative world body run by elite consensus.----Just wait till you see what your children will have to deal with.----Richard Haass: ---states must be prepared to cede some sovereignty to world bodies if the international system is to function.----- Our notion of sovereignty must therefore be conditional, even contractual, rather than absolute."

http://www.nationalexpositor.com/News/840.html
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I think a pivotal group consists of the labor unions. They were generally opposed to illegal immigration until recently, when panic at shrinking numbers led the leaders to endorse the "comprehensive immigration reform" position. I know in our union, at least, we are besieged with Democratic party solicitations endlessly. So, if they turned against illegal immigration ( and generally the more highly skilled the vocation the more they do oppose IA's) the Democratic Party would be under tremendous pressure to go along. Since labor unions do not have much presence in the Republican Party coalition, it doesn't matter. But they are a critical part of the Dem coalition.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    I think a pivotal group consists of the labor unions. They were generally opposed to illegal immigration until recently, when panic at shrinking numbers led the leaders to endorse the "comprehensive immigration reform" position. I know in our union, at least, we are besieged with Democratic party solicitations endlessly. So, if they turned against illegal immigration ( and generally the more highly skilled the vocation the more they do oppose IA's) the Democratic Party would be under tremendous pressure to go along. Since labor unions do not have much presence in the Republican Party coalition, it doesn't matter. But they are a critical part of the Dem coalition.
    A lot of the unions are now made up of illegals----including the Teamsters!!! That is why the Swift plant unions were protecting the illegals during the raids!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Let's hope enough independents vote for Obama. From the National Review:
    ----------

Monday, January 07, 2008
    Why is that Suffolk poll different? [David Freddoso]

I've just gotten off the phone with Professor David Paleologos, who conductsthe Suffolk University/WHDH poll in New Hampshire. I asked him why his poll is the only one showing Romney ahead. Here is what he said, hastily transcribed by me:

We all have different methodologies. I think the difference will be measured in the independents. We believe that this most accurately reflects where New Hampshire is going...I think the difference is there have been broad-brush gifts of independents to McCain. Our polling suggests that there are certain independents who are Romney's...There are a number of things working against McCain. If young voters are favoring Romney, that's going to offset a piece of the independents going for McCain. I've seen reports that independents are supporting McCain two-to-one — I'm not seeing that in my poll. Also working against McCain is the fact that he's competing against Obama for independent voters.
    I think we all, as pollsters, are trying to present the best-balanced statisitical model we can. But obviously, someone's going to have an uneven distribution.

Paleologos also acknowledged that the poll has a 4.38 percent margin of error. That means it is also consistent with a five-point McCain victory.
    But I should add that McCain's people are a bit worried right now about the Obama factor. If Independents go with Obama over Clinton instead of voting in the GOP primary, McCain could be denied a crucial victory tomorrow.

01/07 07:56 PM

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/? ... hjODVmYzE=

I do hope no one buys into the Obama is better than - anyone.

This man is scary, he has been groomed for this job and annointed by someone. Just look at the rhetoric about him.

He is the second coming according to the media - and everyone else is afraid to say anything bad about him.

Please, the rest are just corrupt politicians - I think this man is much, much more.

Fellow conservatives, read this from Rush and keep this in mind:
    ------------

Monday, January 07, 2008

New Hampshire Isn't Everything -- By a Stretch [Kathryn Jean Lopez]

On the Limbaugh show today, there was also this, in case you were at lunch or not at a radio:

I want to remind all my Republican friends that there are many states after Iowa and New Hampshire where the Republican populations are far more indicative of the conservative base, and to get caught up in what happened in Iowa, to get caught up in what's going to happen in New Hampshire as though they're the only two states that matter and that they're going to determine the fallout on both parties is a little bit over the top.

Iowa is a caucus; it's a weird setup. New Hampshire allows independents to vote in the Republican primary, which is why McCain is doing as well as he is doing, and it's why the media want this to be a bellwether against Romney. I mean, Pat Buchanan came in second. He came in a very strong second in New Hampshire in 1992. Now, I'm not saying that these contests are not to be taken seriously here, and that they're not to be fought and to be won, but we don't want to get ahead of ourselves. New Hampshire is no longer the conservative barometer it used to be. The state has changed, it is now quite liberal. A lot of people who used to live in Massachusetts have moved into New Hampshire to escape New Hampshire's high taxation and other problems. New England generally the northern states, states like Iowa, is not where the conservative base resides in large numbers. The Drive-By Media would love to destroy the conservative coalition. They would love to destroy the conservative base to the Republican Party. That's why they are promoting Huckabee; it is why they are promoting McCain.

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/? ... Y2YjU4Nzk=

Re: Why an Obama presidency is better than McCain

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Just imagine, if McCain or Gulianni is elected president, the 2007 Amnesty bill will be pushed again and if either of them are president, the bill supporters will say that it has bipartisan support, thus making more difficult to stop it in the Senate or the House.
    But isn't this what we had with dubya? I remember them last summer talking about all of this bipartisan support. But we shot them down both times. I don't think they will ever be able to do it. Honestly. The government already knows very well how we feel about this. And if they ever try something like that again there will be hell to pay. There already is hell to pay.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

A lot of the unions are now made up of illegals----including the Teamsters!!! That is why the Swift plant unions were protecting the illegals during the raids!!
    I know. Right in my very own local there was a professional organizer---who was nabbed by ICE!! That's hitting pretty close!! All you have to do is go to YouTube and do a search on "SEIU Houston rally" and your eyes will be opened. I'm preparing a rather lengthy set of documents to take to the regional ICE office. And regarding the the Swift raids the UFCW President came out with a scathing criticism of ICE. They must have lost a lot of members!!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast