Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The real problem with the unions is the leadership. Many of these unions are international. They think like an multi-national corporation. They took over the state government of California and look at the result. California has a 42 billion dollar deficit. That's what happens when unions run the government. The only way to fix this problem is to kick these guys out and put in new people who work for adverage wages. No more limos and private jets for Union Presidents, etc. We still have a chance to save the unions from these type of people but it gets harder to do with each passing day. If you are a U S citizen can you image trying to run for union office when half the membership doesn't even speak English?

Airbornesapper7, You mentioned carpenters, brick masons and roofers and I am proud to call myself one. We are the ones that used to build the homes that Americans lived in and we took pride in what we did. In my book there is nothing like finishing a new home and watching a family move in. I have been in construction for over two decades and I have been privileged to work beside American professionals that went out of their way to ensure that those families would be happy with what they spent their life savings on.
    I have experienced on a first hand basis the agony that American construction workers are going through. To own your own business, to be successful, is the epitome of the American dream come true. I, and a lot of my friends were like that for a number of years. And then things started changing and we did not know what to do about it. As a roofer, I watched the face of my business start changing for the worse. I saw American brick masons and carpenters and roofers lose their jobs and businesses to the millions of illegals that flooded the construction industry with the complicity of our president and most of our politicians. I have waited for years for our leaders to stand up for the American way of life and am still waiting.
    I have friends in the construction industry that have not had any work for months. I have seen some of them with tears in their eyes worrying about what tomorrow will bring. Like them, I have driven around looking for work and not finding any because companies and contractors have deserted American workers for two reasons. Illegals work cheap and when you employ them you will finish a job a lot quicker. You will make more money and finish more jobs if patriotism does not enter the equation.
    Do not condemn the average American construction worker because most of them do not own computers and cannot network like we do here. Most of them are at a loss as to what they should do because they see our politicians aiding and abetting their displacement in the work force. In my state, Senator Lindsey Graham gives encouragement to illegals to come here and replace us in our jobs because a stupid global economy is more important to him than South Carolinians are.
    All of us are angry and most do not know what to do because our leaders have deserted us. Your anger cannot hold a candle to mine. Every day I am forced to worry about how to put food on my family’s table. Last year I got so damn mad and frustrated about the situation that I decided to do something about it. For my efforts I got arrested and jailed and threatened numerous times to shut up about the situation. I got called a racist and other words by my local liberal newspaper. To me it was a demeaning experience because all that I was trying to do was bring a very serious situation to the attention of our authorities. They put me in a jail with common criminals just for standing up for my rights. My cell mate asked me what I was in for and I told him because I called someone exactly what he was, a cheap bastard. I have experienced the best and the worst of what America has to offer and I am damn mad about it. My country has been betrayed and it is not because my fellow constructions workers are cowards. It is because our leaders have betrayed America in every sense of the word and most Americans are at a loss of what to do.
    My fellow American construction workers do not know what to do because they see what happened to me and others. They choose to go to the unemployment lines because that is a lot easier than facing the alternative like I did. But they are still out there every day like I am, looking for work that isn’t there anymore, because the companies that readily employ illegals have overbuilt Columbia, South Carolina.
    So, if you want to make any Americans the enemy, make it the traitors that have turned their backs on this great country in favor of the almighty dollar. Do not make it the Americans that struggle every day and worry about how to put food on the plates of their kids, like I do. Make it the ones that have turned their backs on America, like them that employ illegal aliens. They are the ones that deserve our anger because they decided in favor of money instead of what made this country great. Make your enemy the companies that employ illegal aliens and our leaders because the blame falls square upon their shoulders. They are the ones that your anger should be directed at because they are at fault and should be made to pay a price for it.

loneprotester, after decades of experience in one field of work it's almost impossible to change to any type of work unrelated.

Obama thinks that all of these people he wants to bring "out of the shadows" are umemployed and those are the ones he want's to create jobs for.
    ------------------------

"Airbornesapper"

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SicInTiredInSoCal wrote:

Americans are soft. Im hoping a bad economy will toughen us up a bit.
    The current situation concerning our economy should work to our advantage. However, it's important that we not become lackadaisical in our fight. IMHO, now is the time to give everything we have left to fight our opposition! We've been given the advantage (faltering economy), now it's time to see what we can do with it.
    DITTO....MW, I think we should turn a terrible situation into something possitive....we can do it!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SicInTiredInSoCal wrote:

Americans are soft. Im hoping a bad economy will toughen us up a bit.
    The current situation concerning our economy should work to our advantage. However, it's important that we not become lackadaisical in our fight. IMHO, now is the time to give everything we have left to fight our opposition! We've been given the advantage (faltering economy), now it's time to see what we can do with it.
    DITTO....MW, I think we should turn a terrible situation into something possitive....we can do it!!!
    Believe me, I'm not lackadaisical. Just trying to see the silver lining.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I'm not stepping on anyones toes... what I am telling all is stop in your tracks, consolidate and reorganize as 1

if we are divided.. we get picked off 1 by 1 (Divided we fall) (United we take our country back) from the criminals in DC ... If we pull together and stop this madness that is going on NOW it is ONLY going to get worse
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Airbornesapper"

And for loneprotester!

I was a Carpenter for twenty years before going IT..I know exactly what loneprotester has been up against and what he is talking about. Kudos to you, loneprotester!

I wish you gentlemen lived closer to me. We would hire you for some of the construction work we are doing on renovating this old "fixer-upper" we bought. If you know anybody in my neck of the woods you would recommend, I am all ears.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    "Airbornesapper"

And for loneprotester!

I was a Carpenter for twenty years before going IT..I know exactly what loneprotester has been up against and what he is talking about. Kudos to you, loneprotester!

DITTO to Loneprotester!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast