Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I am giving you a standing ovation.
    Same here! Great post and right on the money.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I for one, along with family members, are astounded with the complacency of the Americans at what has and is happening. We as a society have been sliced and diced into factions but rather than protest, we watch every country of the world's flag parade down our streets, demanding something we as citizens cannot afford since we lose jobs left and right to those glorifying their homelands and religions.
    Home Depot having to building snug day laborer centers on their property for vagrant unemployed illegal laborers is beyond the pale. The Patriot Act has destroyed any shred of privacy Americans have in their communications, as Big Brother is listening in the name of national security while the borders and ports remain wide open.
    It seems the loudest and squeakiest of protests is from the OBL folks, those that recognize no borders or laws in this country but are working for specific ethnic groups that have no right to be here according to current law. Ah, yes, Americans are flopped in front of the TV watching American Idol or other comparable intellectually challenging shows. It is so sad that this country has become so dumbed-down by MSM over recent years--MSM owned by major corporations doing favor for other corporations that want the cheap illegal labor to keep their shareholders happy. We have been duped and victimized but can't admit it because we have to be politically correct. Horse and cow crap!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I'm not stepping on anyones toes... what I am telling all is stop in your tracks, consolidate and reorganize as 1

if we are divided.. we get picked off 1 by 1 (Divided we fall) (United we take our country back) from the criminals in DC ... If we pull together and stop this madness that is going on NOW it is ONLY going to get worse
    Exactly Brother

That is exactly what I have been trying to get across to everybody from the different grassroots movements. The only trouble is getting everybody at least on similar pages, as one in unity and each movement addressing what it does know specifically. But what I get back as answer is that each group thinks they are right and everybody else is off-base, and it gets really tiresome trying to unify the different organizations. Like the Birchers, who've had the NWO on the run for the last 30 to 40 years in earnest. ALIPAC addressing the illegal alien invasion like it has. Each group could keep an eye on what it knows best, and then get the backing of the different groups when numbers are needed. There's also the End The Fed groups. The individual groups are made up from Americans of different anscestry, and heritage, but we all share a common desire, to turn our states and our nation around for the better of our people and posterity for generations to come.

I have tried with the folks from the chapter I belong to with the Birch Society, but all I hear is we're right, and they are barking up the wrong tree. When if these folks if they would take a moment to look at the bigger picture, it all ties in together. Stopping the invasion, stopping the NWO, and stopping the Federal Reserve. All three of those are key elements that need to be addressed. And there is no way humanly possible for one group to approach all those things at one time. But if the folks who are informed about each would concentrate on what they know, then have the numbers of other groups to back them, I really believe we could make ourselves better heard than we are on our own.

That's just my 2 cents on the subject. Or is it 2 bits nowadays?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123