Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GR
    We differ.

I see God's Holy Hand on behalf of patriotic Americans.

You don't seem to.
    I am not sure who you are addressing this to. Many people do not believe in God or His Holy Hand including many patriots. Many of us face so many battles every day and so much criminality that we think that the U.S. is being punished by God and of course we have animosity against us around the world and many of them also believe that God is punishing us. Then there are those who hear the three letter word "God" and just want to throw up. Some of the more cynical of that group state that they are adults now and they don't have any "invisible friends."

Is it merely wishful thinking? Other ways also recognize this time that we are now in and they also tell their people that their maker will protect them.

This is a dangerous and divisive topic so I hesitate to engage but I do appreciate your attempts to clarify things in this light as well as the reassurance - because I am totally not sensing "God's Holy Hand" lately at all. So to be able to come here and learn and share and get feedback is a gift and I have to stop and count these things and realize that perhaps you are right. Today I am OK. Today I have everything I need (and for the next 3 days as well. )
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

The main reason the United States is near bankrupt is due to spending more than we make. The main reason that we spend more than we make is our military and political involvement in every nation of the world.

We have two UNFUNDED and UN-BUDGETED wars going on. We have military bases all over the world but few here in the United States. We spend all of our time telling other nations what they do right and wrong. We spend very little time and money on our own people and especially on our children and infrastructure and commerce. We allow MULTINATIONAL -- that means NOT AMERICAN -- corporations to dictate our economic policy while they offshore and outsource our jobs and hire illegal aliens. We allow treasonous anti-USA treaties like NAFTA to become law. We allow our politicians to become like kings and dictators, exempting themselves from rule of law. What do you expect?

I will tell you how to end deficit spending simply and easily, and without economic chaos. Take these steps and the United States could pay for all social programs including social security indefinitely, and have money left over for education, while reducing the deficit by over a Trillion dollars a year:

1) Eliminate all foreign aid. Annual savings $25 BILLION Dollars.

2) Leave NATO. Close all U.S. foreign military bases, bring troops home and station them at U.S. borders, ship docks and airports with orders to shoot to kill any invader. Annual savings $200 BILLION Dollars.

3) End all wars and stop all war funding. Annual savings 1 Trillion UNFUNDED dollars.

4) Eliminate Visas and work permits except 30 day or less tourist Visas and stop naturalization and immigration until the unemployment rate is below 6%. Would add MILLIONS of American Jobs.

5) Practical, limited LEGAL Immigration YES. ILLEGAL Immigration NO - deport them all. Would you feel so sorry for and allow poor homeless people to break into your home and take up residence, sleep in your bedroom, eat your food and push your children into the street? No, you would call the police and have them arrested and thrown out. Illegal aliens have broken into our national home, and are taking our jobs and lowering our pay, taking our tax dollars, and pushing American Citizens into the streets. It is irrelevant what they earn or how hard they work -- they are ILLEGAL and most work under the table. Annual savings $250 BILLION Dollars plus adding MILLIONS of American jobs and raising wages.

6) Make it a felony to employ all immigrants with minimum fine of 1 million dollars and minimum prison time 10 years without possibility of parole for all business owners, managers, Corporate CEO, CFO and Head of Human Recourses who would be jointly and severally responsible and punished. Annual savings Billions and adding MILLIONS of Jobs for American Citizens

7) Eliminate all farm aid and corporate aid. Annual savings $50 BILLION Dollars.

8 ) Merge duplicate federal agencies like the VA with Health and Human Services, and the FBI with the CIA and BTFA and other federal law enforcement . Annual savings $30 BILLION dollars.

9) Companies using "private contractor employees" pay full social security fees for those "employees" and withhold taxes and social security from their wages. Annual savings $40 BILLION Dollars.

10) Eliminate the 10% tax cut for the rich. Annual savings $200 BILLION Dollars.

11) All people earning over $500,000 per year pay a minimum income tax of 20% of unadjusted gross year's income. Annual savings $200 BILLION Dollars.

12) Nationalize the FDIC and Federal Reserve -- no more paying interest on our own money. Set FDIC rates on a bank's compliance with regulations -- repeated noncompliance results in canceling FDIC insurance with notifications to that bank's depositors. Annual savings Billions of dollars as the "middle" man is cut out.

13) Tax foreign companies that do any business, directly or indirectly, in the United States at a higher rate than domestically owned and operated corporations. Annual savings $150 BILLION Dollars.

14) Reduce the pay of Congress and the President to the national median income of $45,000 per year -- adjusted annually to the average American yearly salary. Members of Congress and the President will no longer be covered by Federal Workers Health insurance until all Americans are covered by the same or better insurance. Annual savings $1 BILLION dollars and it would make them more interested in boosting American workers earnings.

15) Federal Retirement Fund shall be merged into Social Security, and all Federal Workers and Congress and the President shall pay Social Security Tax like the rest of us -- Social Security shall be their retirement plan. Annual savings $15 BILLION Dollars.

16) End federal tax subsidies for off shore oil drilling and foreign oil drilling. Annual savings $20 BILLION Dollars.

17) Laws Congress passes shall that apply to American Citizens shall apply to Congress.

18 ) Tax and tariff the hell out of all companies that "offshore" profit and jobs.

19) Separate all commercial banks from investment banks. Annual savings Billions and no more too big to fail.

20) Close The Carried Interest Loophole. Tax it at the same rate that all other Americans are taxed on their income, not at 15%. Annual savings $8 BILLION Dollars.

21) Charge bailout money tycoons an ever increasing fee to speed up the return of bailout money to taxpayers. Annual savings $7 BILLION Dollars.

22) Reinstate Super-fund Fee on Polluters instead of taxpayers paying for polluters to clean up their toxic waste sites. Annual savings: $9 BILLION Dollars.

23) Reduce high-risk contracts (blackwater or whatever it is called this month), increase competition, improve oversight. Annual savings $50 BILLION Dollars.

24) Tariff the HELL out of imports from any nation that has slave labor. In other words we would not put tariffs on products made 100% in Japan or the European Union but we would tariff Chinese slave labor goods and parts 50%. Annual revenue $250 BILLION Dollars and MORE American Jobs.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Re: Deport all illegal aliens

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    When I click on the links provided, I cannot open them.
    Sorry about the links not working I think I got them working again I found the actual link and replaced them with the new one......

Kathyet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12