Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why We Need to Urge Mitt Romney to Choose Allen West as his VP!

Mitt Romney's only real shot at the presidency depends on whether or not he's politically savvy enough to choose Allen West as his VP. Not only would West give Romney some credibility among Conservatives and Independents, but also West would stop Obama from again getting a free pass from 12 million black voters. West would siphon off at least a couple million of those 12 million black votes. Especially black voters in the "Bible Belt" states who would identify more closely with West's blue-collar Christian values that with Obama's "Muslim-tainted elitism."

I'm a major blogger on sodahead.com. a blog type website with almost two million users, and am ranked #4 all-time there. I've run over five thousand polls on that site, mostly political polls. And the one I ran pitting Allen West versus Barack Obama set the all-time record on that site for political match-up type polls, generating well over three thousand comments within the first 48 hours. And West TROUNCED Obama by over a 5-to-1 margin! See it here with your own eyes:
    http://www.sodahead.com/united-state...stion-1801603/
    If Romney appoints that TRAITOR Mario Rubio as his VP, who wants to attract more job-stealing illegals here with amnesty and the "Dream Act," that will shoot down Romney's credibility. Listen to Allen West's thoughts on illegal immigration here:
    Congressman Allen West Answers a Question On Immigration. - YouTube

And here:
    LTC Allen West on Illegal Immigration - YouTube

Listen to this too:
    Big Peace Exclusive: Allen West - YouTube
    Last edited by tncdel; 04-30-2012 at 11:12 AM.

Or Ron Paul

moved from our endorsements area to General Discussion.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by tncdel View Post
    Mitt Romney's only real shot at the presidency depends on whether or not he's politically savvy enough to choose Allen West as his VP. Not only would West give Romney some credibility among Conservatives and Independents, but also West would stop Obama from again getting a free pass from 12 million black voters. West would siphon off at least a couple million of those 12 million black votes. Especially black voters in the "Bible Belt" states who would identify more closely with West's blue-collar Christian values that with Obama's "Muslim-tainted elitism."

I'm a major blogger on sodahead.com. a blog type website with almost two million users, and am ranked #4 all-time there. I've run over five thousand polls on that site, mostly political polls. And the one I ran pitting Allen West versus Barack Obama set the all-time record on that site for political match-up type polls, generating well over three thousand comments within the first 48 hours. And West TROUNCED Obama by over a 5-to-1 margin! See it here with your own eyes:
    If Allen West is nominated by the GOP to run against Barack Hussein Obama, who would you vote for?
    If Romney appoints that TRAITOR Mario Rubio as his VP, who wants to attract more job-stealing illegals here with amnesty and the "Dream Act," that will shoot down Romney's credibility. Listen to Allen West's thoughts on illegal immigration here:
    Congressman Allen West Answers a Question On Immigration. - YouTube

And here:
    LTC Allen West on Illegal Immigration - YouTube

Listen to this too:
    Big Peace Exclusive: Allen West - YouTube
    Regardless of who he chooses as his VP, Romney already has my vote. Personally, I would never consider encouraging someone to choose a VP simply because of race or gender! I don't care if the VP is white, black, yellow, or pink polka-dotted ..... just as long as he or she is the best qualified and stands with us on the immigration issue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

West's arguments don't sell and they are stale. This is what I said basically about Reagan's amnesty. Did'nt sell then, I'lm looking for someone with new arguments, at least one that sells. Then, does'nt make any diffference who Romney selects as VP, I WILL NOT vote for Romney.