Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ELE
    That's so funny Tbow. smile
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama needs his typical white folks to remain comfortable. Kanye needed to go under the bus. This thug just grabbed the mic from this wisp of a girl.

[/img]
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, please. I think Obama hit the nail on the head that time. You read too much in to what he says. Not that I trust the guy, either.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Obama is a press Ho! He jumps on anything he can to talk about that is high profile.

Dixie
    Dixie, you never fail to make me smile
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Obama is a press ho Dixie, you got that right. My son said he seems to be on TV everyday, making some sort of new speech. He asked "does he ever stay at the White House and actually do his job?".

As for this jerk, never had heard of him, and only this girl a few times (my daughter, 11, and her female cousins talk about her). However, when I saw this I was appalled, and what it appeared to me was that he did do this in the potential mindest that he not only liked Beyonce (only know about her from her work in commercials) better, but it felt as it was also because she was black.

Not saying I am totally right on that, but it sure seemed that way.

Altogether, it was a really awful thing to do, and stole a shining moment from someone, all because he is a self gratified, class-A jerk.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

kenye is a racist thug. he is an idiot!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

April
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Obama is a press Ho! He jumps on anything he can to talk about that is high profile.

Dixie
    Dixie, you never fail to make me smile
    Yes Miss Dixie is right again, I am sure he thinks this will help his ratings or something.......

April

SPARE AN HOUR AND STOP AMNESTY!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-171151.html

Quote Originally Posted by dginki
    I am against illegal immigration, but this message board has become MOD EDIT.
    That IS NOT an accurate statement. Things are out of hand because the race card is being played inappropriately..which is the only thing these people can think of to say because they don't have any true answers. I don't see any racist remarks here.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    What I wanna know is WHO caught the audio of O's 'jackass' comment and turned it over to the press? That person could come in real handy if you know what I mean.
    I think it was a set up deal...he needed something to make him look like a normal person...

Kathyet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast