Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    dginki, this is about what people see as a lousy attitude from this guy, and what it did appear to be.

It is time for PC to go out of fashion with stretch pants and shoulder pads, time for people saying things as they see them.

I will be terribly honest, if this situation had been reversed, there would have been a media outcry the world would have heard about for weeks.

This guy then sat on Jay Lenos show and gave some lame excuse about how he has been so sad, so he had to ruin it for someone else....since when is that EVER acceptable, and why should it be now, compared to anyone else?

I am no Hollywood savvy person, I do not keep up on this stuff at all, but when it comes to me in email and I view it myself, I can see all too many of these people think they are beyond common rules of consideration that the rest of us are expected to follow. This is mainly what it is about. The guy appears to be huge jerk, and it is beyond me why he is even popular.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Oh, please. I think Obama hit the nail on the head that time. You read too much in to what he says. Not that I trust the guy, either.
    Why is the president of the US even commenting on stars behaving badly? Really, all this is superficial attention seeking by Kenye (who I've never heard of. He's a nobody to me.) and Obama.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

According to CBS News: Obama commented because he was asked two questions about the Kenye West incident by a reporter, before a planned journalist event was to start - meaning anything said before the event was to be "off the record." After Obama answered the questions, which again were supposed to be "off the record," other reporters then shared Obama's answers with other people, who in turn "tweeted" the info.

There's a lot I think Obama needs to answer for, but this sound bite was nothing more than a man giving his honest response to a couple of questions. I don't see any kind of racism in his words what so ever, any more than I see any kind of racism in the fact that I call immigrants who broke the law to be here illegal aliens. It's what they are, just as Kenye West is a jacka$$.

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Obama needs his typical white folks to remain comfortable. Kanye needed to go under the bus. This thug just grabbed the mic from this wisp of a girl.

[/img]
    Man, Ms. Swift looks p!!!!ssssed.

I tried to put myself in her place at this moment in time and I have to say she handled it well....better than I would have. There are many reasons why she is one of the most popular country music and pop cross over stars today and her class is one of them.

For once, I have to say, Obama said something that was entirely true. Kanye is a jacka$$. (oh my what is all that gobbly gook on his HEAD??? ) However, I dont think it is his place to make a statement about this sort of nonsense.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Obama needs his typical white folks to remain comfortable. Kanye needed to go under the bus. This thug just grabbed the mic from this wisp of a girl.

[/img]
    Man, Ms. Swift looks p!!!!ssssed.

I tried to put myself in her place at this moment in time and I have to say she handled it well....better than I would have. There are many reasons why she is one of the most popular country music and pop cross over stars today and her class is one of them.

For once, I have to say, Obama said something that was entirely true. Kanye is a jacka$$. (oh my what is all that gobbly gook on his HEAD??? ) However, I dont think it is his place to make a statement about this sort of nonsense.
    Got that right! Obviously, people have NO idea that Kanye has done this in the past. When interviewed, Kanye said that in the future, he would be compared to Jesus Christ. He thinks he is the biggest star on the planet, but even the president says he's a jackass. Sorry Kanye, go MOD EDIT yourself!!!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Obama HAD to respond to make up for his ignorant "cop is racist" Gates incident

Who knows if Kanye is a racist? We do know that he is rude, low class and uncouth. I forgot to mention doesn't know how to dress for an awards ceremony. He looks like a roadie, not a performer.

Dixie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123