Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    I forgot -will he be called Ex-president Bush later or???

Reading this made me think whose name will be attached to President _____ sooner then later. After hearing 'President Bush' for so long it will be hard to get used to another name.
    Either way..to me it will be President Moron
    ------------------------

My best friend of 50 years whole family is FBI and CIA, they don't tell us anything ! You'd think they were all secret agents.

Her sisters husband guarded Bush Sr. and the Clintons .

They get one heck of a retirement plan, I do know that .

I wonder what they think about the statas quo .

I knew an FBI agent in the 70s, I was looking for ex for child support, he had disappeared, he pulled up his address in 5 seconds. I got him in court .

They always know where we all are. If you ever get lost, just call the FBI, hehe.

Reading this made me think whose name will be attached to President _____ sooner then later. After hearing 'President Bush' for so long it will be hard to get used to another name.
    I think the media quit calling him President a long time ago. They tend to use "Mr. Bush" most of the time. I know it's technically proper, but I hate it. I think the serving president should always be called by the title. After they're out of office, then they can switch between the two titles.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Re: Wiliam: My conversation with the FBI today

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    After the interview was complete it occurred to me that President Bush would probably fail to clear an OPM background check based on what I know of the man.W

The key question I've been asked when clearing someone for a high-security position is, "Would you trust ___________ with National Security secrets?"

My response, "I'd trust him with my family's life. He's an honorable man".

I couldn't say that about President Bush. He'd fail the test.

I forgot -will he be called Ex-president Bush later or???

Gee, I'm sorry. I thought our President's name was Calderon.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12