Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Will ALIPAC And/Or NumbersUSA Endorse Presidential Candidate

There is no doubt that there are many internet armies fed up and fighting illegal immigration. ALIPAC and Numbers USA are two of the largest in the country. If these two or even just ALIPAC, could endorse a presidential candidate, we could all get busy to win before November. Individually, a vote for Barr, Paul or anyone else would be a wasted vote. I am ready to support anyone who will fight illegal immigration.

The question would be "Who is truly out there fighting against illegal immigration and amnesty" that is running for President?

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Chuck Baldwin?????????

Paul already has a ton of followers.....maybe????????????? He is better than McLame
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I kind of feel like the answer Tancredo gave tonite when they asked who he endorsed. He doesn't endorse but will vote for McCain. Not because he supports him, but because it's the lesser of the 2 evils. Sadly, regretfully, but because there isn't a real choice. I haven't seen some of the others that were mentioned outside of Paul......so I'm open.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is against federal law for a "non-profit" orginisation to give support to any candidate, or to try to sway any election, and to do so would negate their non-profit eligibility.
    Show me I'm wrong!!!
    JBG

We as patriotic Americans need to to do as they did at the Boston Tea Party, only on a bigger scale, as we are many more and very many more to oppose.
    JBG

I still can't bring myself to vote for McCain. He's going to have to work alot harder for my vote (no matter how far left and scary Obama is). And I'm not holding my breath.

I will be writing in Ron Paul.

The other two are both evil to me. I don't vote for evilness.

--------------------------------------------------------------

www.revolutionmarch.com

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lxcq8fGY9w

The obomaslama islamic ticket isn't even under consideration as I've seen things, and if he gets in, I'm moving.

Ron Paul should be in and turn this this country around, close our borders etc...
    JBG

Quote Originally Posted by ANGELLOVER7777
    It is against federal law for a "non-profit" orginisation to give support to any candidate, or to try to sway any election, and to do so would negate their non-profit eligibility.
    Show me I'm wrong!!!
    JBG
    This here is a Political Action Committee
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast