Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There is no one on the presidential ticket to endorse. They just don't meet our high standards against illegal immigration.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is against federal law for a "non-profit" orginisation to give support to any candidate, or to try to sway any election, and to do so would negate their non-profit eligibility
    We're not a non-profit group I don't think. Not sure what catagory we fall into except grassroots efforts.

I have to check out these others mentioned more closely.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Dixie wrote:

There is no one on the presidential ticket to endorse. They just don't meet our high standards against illegal immigration.
    You're right about that.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I will try to get all of you an audio copy of the Al Rantel Show today. When I was on the air with Al, he brought up a good point.

Which candidate would be most likely to get amnesty through?

McCain or Obama?

Wouldn't McCain be more likely to get the Republicans to join the dems to vote through Amnesty? Wouldnt Obama be more radical and more likely to be isolated in the White House?

What say you?

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I will try to get all of you an audio copy of the Al Rantel Show today. When I was on the air with Al, he brought up a good point.

Which candidate would be most likely to get amnesty through?

McCain or Obama?

Wouldn't McCain be more likely to get the Republicans to join the dems to vote through Amnesty? Wouldnt Obama be more radical and more likely to be isolated in the White House?

What say you?

W
    My 2 cents is I think McCain would be more likely than Obama on doing Amnesty.

MW
    Once_A_Democrat wrote:

My 2 cents is I think McCain would be more likely than Obama on doing Amnesty.
    I disagree. Bush couldn't turn our hardcore allies in the U.S. Congress, so what makes folks think McCain would be successful? We (through pressure), and the Congess will decide the fate of amnesty, not the President. Furthermore, most politcal pundits are predicting that more Republicans will lose their seats in the Congress to Democrats this fall. I've actually heard predictions of a Republican blood-bath. If the predictions become reality, we could be in serious trouble next year. It's no secret that the majority of Republicans in the Congress are against amnesty! Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for the other side of the aisle (the opposite is true).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April

What say you?

W
    Mc Cain would be another Bush, and just as crazy, with the dictator attitude. I too think he would unite the parties for Amnesty. Obama is a wild card, who knows for sure what he will do? Both are scary choices!

It would be easier for rank and file GOP members to oppose Obama than an empowered, likely vengeful John McCain who still wants mass amnesty.

Obama lets everyone know he is a liberal Democrat.

McCain tells everyone he is a conservative Republican,but, he is a liberal Democrat. To me, he is a total liar - making him dangerous behind your back.

Maybe it's time for America to see how inept, backward, useless the liberal Democrats really are.

I'm waiting for true American hero's to step up to the plate, but all I see are moldy, rotten tomatoes.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I think the greatest asset and tool we have in fighting illegal immigration is what defeated it in 2007, the mass numbers of citizens against it. Together we shut down the switchboard. The fax machines even had to be turned off.

The media is running this election. We have to find a way around that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12