Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND ON THE OATH OF CITIZENSHIP

I would hope that by now some of you may know me. Well, I was once again doing research for my friends and associates here and I stumbled across something that I knew for a fact wasn't according to the U.S. Immigration Support Services and our Immigration Laws.

First was a video titled:

http://www.jackandjillpolitics.com/2010 ... migration/. I do apologize and hope I will be forgiven as I couldn't figure out how to just capture the video alone.

Watch the video very closely and see how many thiings you can find that don't seem right. See how many of them you can pick up and figure out. I immediately picked up on many of them that are absolutely not according to our Constitution and Laws of the United States of America.

When you are done you can either take my word or go to:

http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/us- ... emony.html

It is there for starters that the Obamination begins with Janet Napolitano as Secretary of Homeland Security Administering their oaths.

I challenge you to see how many things they are pulling and they think we aren't watching and taking note and paying attention to.

So, that's it for now folks, I'm back to writing and responding and posting and researching.
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

There's a poll on the right of that page, too:

Do you think the Obama administration should pass comprehensive immigration reform, including a path to citizenship for undocument immigrants?

1. Yes: 15538 (69%)
    2. No: 6020 (27%)
    3. Not Sure: 865 (4%)
    http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/us- ... emony.html
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.

After my vote at 11:20est 7 -23-10 (we have picked up 7 votes)

Immigration Poll
    Do you think the Obama administration should pass comprehensive immigration reform, including a path to citizenship for undocument immigrants?

Yes: 15540 (69%) .
    No: 6029 (27%) .
    Not Sure: 865 (4%)

1. Yes: 15540 (69%)

2. No: 6030 (27%)

3. Not Sure: 865 (4%)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey, where did the poll go? I shared the link with others and some responded that they could not find the poll.

Please tell me that as soon as a few folks said they do not support amnesty these guys yanked the poll.

Quote Originally Posted by SovereignMan
    Hey, where did the poll go? I shared the link with others and some responded that they could not find the poll.

Please tell me that as soon as a few folks said they do not support amnesty these guys yanked the poll.
    I just went to the site and the poll is there. Scroll down and look on the right side.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Once you vote the poll disappears....now if you want to stack the deck so to speak...use the following:

1. Copy the link to the poll page..
    2. Using firefox use tools - start private browsing
    3. Paste the link in location bar...vote no
    4. Close private browsing.
    5. Repeat steps 2-4 as many times as you want to vote...
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

So, that's it for now folks, I'm back to writing and responding and posting and researching.
    That happens when you get booted out!

now if you want to stack the deck so to speak...
    You don't suppose that has already happened do you? Polls are generally stupid biase information gathering sites.

Immigration Poll

1. Yes: 15572 (69%)
    2. No: 6062 (27%)
    3. Not Sure: 866 (4%)