Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Will George Bush Get His "Signing Ceremony" ?

Will George Bush Get His "Signing Ceremony" ? At What Cost to America?

By John W. Lillpop

Picture the ugly scene, if you have the heart and or stomach:

A breaking news bulletin interrupts regular broadcasting during prime time. Television cameras zoom in on the White House where a historic piece of legislation is being about to become law by virtue of approval by President G.W. Bush.

At the center of the stage sits President Bush, smiling broadly at the Democrats and RINOs who made amnesty for illegal aliens possible. That would include Democrat senators Reid and Kennedy, and Republicans Graham and McCain. The U.S. House would be represented by Speaker Nancy Pelosi, the Sanchez sisters, and other advocates for illegal aliens.

With a stroke of his presidential pen, G. W. Bush will grant legal status to the 12-30 million illegal alien criminals who have invaded America since 1986, when wholesale amnesty was last granted. Once Bush is finished, former illegal aliens will comprise anywhere from 3-8% of the total United States population.

Nearly all of the “hardworking, goodheartedâ€

Bush will go down as the president who destroyed America and who finally bankrupted the country.

This still has to go before the House of Representatives
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    This still has to go before the House of Representatives
    This is what worries the crap out of me...I mean, why would Bush be pulling out all the stops if he didn't think it would have a chance of passing in the House? I smell something foul on the other side of that marble building - I hope the fix isn't in over there.

Bush is going down in flames. period.
    Kennedy is going down in flames.
    Reid is going down in flames.
    The rest of the tyrants will go down in flames.

The days of the elected officials/public servants getting in office, taking without asking, and doing everything they can against the people that voted them in... is over. I and many millions of Americans are involved now in politics and that is not going to end no matter what happens.

So, the traitors will never have any peace again...cause the plan is hound them relentlessly. I love it
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>