WILL HILLARY RETURN MONEY FROM LOBBYIST FOR RAPE JIHAD REGIME?

"They tied me to a tree and raped me all night"

August 16, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

Before ISIS, Sudan's Muslim Brotherhood regime with its gangs of Arab colonialist rapists targeting the indigenous African population was the closest thing to it today.
"I saw many people killed. Then I was grabbed by two men on horses wearing Sudanese army uniforms."
The Zarawa translator stopped, no longer willing to repeat Ilham's words. "She is only 13," he said, and walked away.
The relative carried her for a mile to a donkey, and they rode together a few hours to Abu Lehah, a village that has become a haven for the survivors of what victims say is a secret rape camp of the Janjaweed, the nomadic Arab militias who have wrought havoc all over the Darfur region.
"They tied me to a tree and raped me all night," she said. "I became very ill and fell down. They thought I died, so they left me for an hour."
42 schoolgirls and teachers were raped there by the militia, some by up to 14 men and in front of their families. Some women were "branded on the hand following the rapes, apparently in an effort to permanently stigmatize them," the report said.
She described the rape camp as a well-organized operation.
"There were 35 women taken, and they split us up into groups of five or six Janjaweed," she said. "If women are few, they divide us five or six Janjaweed per woman. If there are enough women after their daily collections, then it's one to one."
Organized rape campaigns are still going on today and Hillary is taking money from a lobbyist for the regime behind this.
This was the scene four years ago.
The Obama administration has allowed the Republic of Sudan to hire its first U.S. lawyer in years, prompting strong objections from human rights groups and some members of Congress.
Bart S. Fisher, a veteran international trade lawyer, is being paid $20,000 a month by Sudan to help the strife-torn African nation in its attempts to have U.S. economic sanctions lifted and be removed from the State Department’s list of terrorism-sponsoring governments, according to federal registration documents.
Rep. Frank R. Wolf (R-Va.), a longtime critic of the Sudanese regime, attacked Fisher in the House and during a news conference this week for agreeing to work for “a genocidal government” that “has blood on its hands.”
He also said he suspected the administration may have issued a license to Fisher because of the lawyer’s past campaign contributions to President Obama, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and other Democrats.
Further protest of Fisher’s arrangements with Khartoum came on Friday, December 16, when members of Act for Sudan were joined by other Sudan advocates to demonstrate outside of the law offices of Bart Fisher. Act for Sudan reported, “Carrying protest signs and chanting, 'Mr. Fisher, step aside, you’re representing genocide,' the activists called on the attorney to stop helping Sudan avoid consequences for ongoing government-sponsored genocide and mass atrocities.

Obama Inc. was forced to defend its atrocious decision. Sudan is a genocidal Muslim Brotherhood regime which carried out mass rape and ethnic cleansing, it's involved in terrorism and had ties to Iran. Its ruler is wanted for crimes against humanity.
Under pressure from lawmakers, the Obama administration is defending its decision to grant a lawyer permission to represent the blacklisted Sudanese regime in Washington.
“We stand just blocks from a museum that cries out ‘Never Again.’ Meanwhile, it appears that this administration is complicit in allowing a genocidal government to have an advocate in Washington,” Wolf said last week, referring to the Holocaust Memorial Museum.
“History will be their judge if they fail to act,” he said.
In a letter to Wolf sent last Friday, David Cohen, Treasury’s undersecretary for terrorism and financial intelligence, said longstanding Treasury regulations allow Sudan to pay for legal work in the U.S.
Wolf claims Fisher tried to lobby him on the issue of U.S. sanctions against Sudan, which is not permitted under the license.
“I never requested information from Mr. Fisher,” Wolf wrote in a letter last week to Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner. “And yet yesterday, he called my chief of staff. And in his letter he tries to convince me, as a member of Congress, that the current sanctions regime should be altered. If that’s not lobbying, I don’t know what is.”
“It is absolutely unacceptable that the U.S. has allowed a murderer like [Sudan President] Omar Hassan Bashir to hire a Washington emissary to do his bidding,” Rep. Donald Payne (D-N.J.), ranking member of the House Africa, Global Health and Human Rights subcommittee, said in a statement last week.
And now, as Everything PR reports, here we are back again.
Everything PR is the first to reveal that Omni Advisors will – once again – represent the government of Sudan. Their primary assignment is apparently to “..seek debt relief for Sudan by negotiating with creditors of Sudan.”
Under the assignment, Omni Advisors – which is led by Bart S. Fisher – will contact “members of the U.S. Congress, personnel in the U.S. & Executive Branch, other governments, and public multilateral institutions such as the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. We may contact media Outlets and initiate contacts with “think-tanks.”
This year Fisher appears to have made multiple donations to Hillary Clinton. Hillary claims to care about women and girls. Will she return this dirty money from the lobbyist for a regime that engaged in mass rape?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/25...iel-greenfield