Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Al Rantel is speaking about what Senator McCain has on his website in regards to immigration and border security. Here it is.

His website offers Spanish translation.

(quote)

Border Security
    and Immigration Reform

I have always believed that our border must be secure and that the federal government has utterly failed in its responsibility to ensure that it is secure. If we have learned anything from the recent immigration debate, it is that Americans have little trust that their government will honor a pledge to do the things necessary to make the border secure.

As president, I will secure the border. I will restore the trust Americans should have in the basic competency of their government. A secure border is an essential element of our national security. Tight border security includes not just the entry and exit of people, but also the effective screening of cargo at our ports and other points of entry.

But a secure border will contribute to addressing our immigration problem most effectively if we also:

Recognize the importance of building strong allies in Mexico and Latin America who reject the siren call of authoritarians like Hugo Chavez, support freedom and democracy, and seek strong domestic economies with abundant economic opportunities for their citizens.

Recognize the importance of pro-growth policies -- keeping government spending in check, holding down taxes, and cutting unnecessary regulatory burdens -- so American businesses can hire and pay the best.

Recognize the importance of a flexible labor market to keep employers in business and our economy on top. It should provide skilled Americans and immigrants with opportunity. Our education system should ensure skills for our younger workers, and our retraining and assistance programs for displaced workers must be modernized so they can pursue those opportunities

Recognize the importance of assimilation of our immigrant population, which includes learning English, American history and civics, and respecting the values of a democratic society.

Recognize that America will always be that "shining city upon a hill," a beacon of hope and opportunity for those seeking a better life built on hard work and optimism.

Border security and our failed immigration system are more examples of an ailing Washington culture in need of reform to regain the trust of Americans. In too many areas -- from immigration and pork barrel spending to Social Security, health care, energy security and tax relief -- business-as-usual politics prevents addressing the important challenges facing our nation.
    (quote)

http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Iss ... 416efa.htm

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William is putting the Biggest smile on my face Right On
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

William is speaking about the 20 million illegal aliens being legalized and then being able to vote.

John McCain knows that over 70% of conservatives do not support him.

You may begin to call in now. They are on break.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Went to the home page and got it.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Went to the home page and got it.
    Good job
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

William says that illegal aliens are here due to lack of enforcement.

Al Rantel says that employers say they must have the workers. William is saying that this is not true and when times are hard many Americans will move to more to temporary jobs to help supplement their incomes.

Roman 5:8

Excellent interview so glad I didn't miss it

He got alot of information out there and hit on several aspects of the problem....Great Job William.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the notes GP. Notice how McCain doesn't use the words "illegal aliens" or even "illegal immigrants" in his website blurb.

I think we all know that "immigration reform" to McCain mean mass amnesty for tens of millions of IAs after modest steps are taken to (not really) secure the border.

p.s. I'm glad Al is back on the air and hope he's doing ok.

It was nice to hear Mr. Rantel is doing better Populist and this was the first time I have read Senator McCain's issue statement on immigration.

I missed this, dang it. Is someone going to post a copy of this interview?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast