Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do WE Know for sure if the e-mail account could have been stolen to frame this person?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Whoever wrote that is a disgusting piece of trash. We have so many people in our country now with this violent mindset. It was not this way when I was growing up.

Be careful everyone and watch your backs.

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Do WE Know for sure if the e-mail account could have been stolen to frame this person?
    Spoofing an email is easy, but this one was probably just some guy firing one off from his Gmail account. Maybe Alipac can have a little "Hall of Shame" portion of the website for emails like this.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

This email was a reply to an email we sent to that address during one of our email alerts.

This email is verified and had to double opt in to our list, so the email is confirmed.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My message to my adversaries.

"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine"

I made the decision long ago to take this all the way regardless of the risks.

I will live free, free to speak my mind without terror or tyranny.

Always remember those that gave all they had for a cause before. They gave all they had in the name of love.

Pride
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k04KzgYRKrE

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Enjoying the song W. Good choice and thanks for all you do.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: WILLIAM: E-mail I just received "Death To the Racis

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Re: Do you feel Obama and McCain both stink?
    maidaca85@gmail.com
    10/23/2008 11:42 PM
    To: listmaster@alipac.us

They suck as much as the stupid director of your stinky organization

Long live the people!

Death to the racists!

-----

It appears this person is signed up for our email alerts.

Racist? I can't wait to tell my African-American best friend of 26 years. He'll get a kick out of this because he shares our views on illegal immigration. William, I think that they are SCARED! They know we will not stand for amnesty and they know the American people will not accept it.

W
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I'm not going to make an issue in public about threatening emails like this one that I get sometimes.

That is how La Raza and El Pueblo do it. They want to use emails like this one they receive to brand us all as mean or violent and I just feel more mature than that.

Also, the fact that our opposition is losing their cool and making mistakes like this one are a sign we are getting to them and doing our jobs right!

W
    William, I can understand where you are comming from but I can also look at this as an opportunity to get our word out that these are violent people and not who they pretend to be. I can see the headlines "Illegal Amnesty Coalition President Arrested For Threatening ALIPAC President."
    It is an opportunity that would help further our cause and BTW we are the people that are right here and I think we should use our laws to help us while we still can. This is only my opinion. What say you?
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

take him off

Take him off the e-mail alert list for threatening you.
    Nip this in the bud
    At least it is some consequence for his actions

So...in other words... he's on your mailing list, so it must be some former disgruntled member.

This guys pretty stupid if you ask me.
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123