Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

WILLIAM:FIGHT LIKE HELL!

US Senate is NOT listening to AMERICANS! Fight Like Hell!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 540#400540

ALIPAC Activists!

I was in the Senate Gallery today when the Senate voted 64 to 35 on the first Cloture vote, which resurrected the Amnesty Senate Bill S. 1639. Talk radio is calling this the Vampire or Zombie bill that keeps coming back.

There will be another CLOTURE vote on Thursday and if they get 60 of these sellout Senators to vote yes, then the Amnesty bill will be passed on Friday of this week and sent to the house.

President Bush said today:

"The immigration system needs reform. The status quo is unacceptable."

To which we need to respond in a united voice. "Mr. President! YOU ARE THE STATUS QUO! Your Failure to do your job is unacceptable!"

IT IS TIME FOR AN EMERGENCY PLAN OF ACTION.

TOO MANY OF THE SENATORS STILL BELIEVE THEY CAN VOTE YES ON CLOTURE ON THURSDAY AND AMERICANS WILL NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.

We need you to do the following.

1. Continue your calls, faxes and e-mails. We know that you are dominating the opposition by 7 to 1 on these contacts, but the Senate is not listening. You must do more.

2. Make sure you send copies of this book to each of the targeted Senate offices. MAKE SURE YOUR STATE SENATORS GET COPIES. The purpose of this exercise is to make sure that no Senator can ever say "I did not know about these plans."

Book info, contact lists, and purchasing / shipping details at
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70708

3. THIS IS CRUCIAL. We need as many of you as possible to plan to be off work on Thursday. When they open on Thrusday morning, we want you to be at the nearest main state office, of any Senator that voted YES on CLOTURE today.

You are not to take signs, bullhorns, or any protest materials. You are going as taxpaying citizens, to their offfices to seek information on the bill and await the final critical cloture vote. You can tell the staff you oppose Senator ________ for voting YES for cloture on this AMNESTY BILL.

ALIPAC will be doing a national press release. You must show up.

We want you to wait in those offices, until you hear that S. 1639 has or has not passed final cloture.

If each Senator that voted YES today hears that there is a large crowd of constituents opposed to this bill gathered at their main state offices early Thursday, and that these citizens are willing to wait through the day and are talking to the media, then that is your best chance of getting at least 5 of these Senators to withdraw their Cloture support for the bill.

We have prepared a list of each Senator that voted YES on CLOTURE today. The list has the location of their main state offices and we need you to gather inside of Thursday.

Please view the list and make plans to be there.

We will provide you with more information, tips, and support. Our activists are standing by to answer any questions that you post at this link.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70811

I will be working as hard as I can here in DC till the very last.

We are not out of the game yet folks, but we must ask more of you than the e-mailing, calling, and faxing.

Yours in the cause,

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

I think I creeped out the people at Salazar's office. I asked when his term was up and sounded disappointed that it was 2010.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    I think I creeped out the people at Salazar's office. I asked when his term was up and sounded disappointed that it was 2010.
    Good for you!

I told them someone who has betrayed American as much as he has ,does not deserve to be in office. I think they are used to hearing lots of negative about Salazar.

April
    I will be working as hard as I can here in DC till the very last.

We are not out of the game yet folks, but we must ask more of you than the e-mailing, calling, and faxing.
    Thanks so much for your dedication to the cause , William!!

WE CAN DO THIS PATRIOTS!!!! WE MUST!! We are America's last HOPE!!!!!

THIS IS OUR TIME!!
    THIS IS OUR MOMENT WHEN WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY!!!

We will rally and come together!
    We will fight these greedy, ignorant Senators and NOT stand for their tyranny acts!!

We are PATRIOTS and we love our country!!

IT IS UP TO US TO FIGHT AND GET IT BACK!

Hello,
    I have a question. What happens if the vote gets pushed back to Friday or? The senate is in recess because the bill is not even printed yet so there may be no debate today.

Is William staying on till Thursday's vote?

Whoa, he got to see all these 'players' on the senate floor.

I was so hoping he could be there to hear it voted away...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its on like donkey kong....emails and calls going out!

FYI, immigration talk back on the Senate floor on cspan2 with our favorite wanker Harry Reid.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by duece212
    Its on like donkey kong....emails and calls going out!

FYI, immigration talk back on the Senate floor on cspan2 with our favorite wanker Harry Reid.
    Lou Dobbs had both radio show hosts and senators on today who said that the American people need to stay loud and flood these traitors like never before! LETS ROAR!!!!!

Thursday is our day!

This will be the day we rise up and defeat the traitors in our government!

This is the day WE ALL make a difference in defeating this bill!!!

count me in for being a part of this!

This is my country and I will do what it takes to keep my country!!!

ARE YOU WITH ME?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast