Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William Gheen on Air with Lou Dobbs Shortly

They tell me I will be on the air with him in less than 45 minutes.

If anyone can record my conversation with him, I would appreciate that.

--

Lou has gotten the message that people are not happy with him and he says his position has not changed on illegal immigraion at all. We'll have to get the podcast to hear this in its entirety as I can't relate everything he's saying.

http://www.loudobbs.com/
    tinybobidaho
    ALIPAC Administrator
    ALIPAC Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:18 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster Report post
    You can email your comments to Lou at lou@loudobbs.com or call in to his radio show at 1-877-553-6227.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good luck W!!

If you can mention all the illegals that already get amnesty every day under current law, by marrying a US Citizen, claiming political asylum, or claiming hardship.

And the "administrative amnesty" of non-enforcement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ask him for a clarification of rational, humane immigration policy, as tho' one having to wait for years is some sort of inhumanity. So be it. Ask about him never stating illegals should be deported. Ask him why he thinks there should be any change to current laws, that used to work so well.

I would ask him if letting in 2 million a year legally isn't already being humane. Illegals already have their extended families here because they sneak across the border with smugglers. Legal entrants have to wait legally to get their family members here. Should we rush the family joining thing for illegals and make the legal applicants wait?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Ask him what is rational about breaking the laws of a foreign country?
    Don't know why I am telling you what to ask ain't like this is your first rodeo.. .

You'll do great I am on the air and waiting!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

William up next. You'll do great, W.

It is coming soon. Tune in, record if can.

This is what I hate about radio and why I never listen to it...tooo many commercials!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

W, Lou has never said anything about legalizing these people before. This needs to be clarified. I hope you make him answer this.

Oh, I am so thankful Lou has responded and has William on the air. I can't wait to see or hear a transcript of it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast