Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Wow great job William, you were cool, calm and collected and very informative. You and Lou work very well together.

Thank you everyone! I love talking to Lou. It feels like we have a natural report.

Speaking of which, he has invited me to come on his national radio show tomorrow!

I get to do a Dobbs show two days in a row!

I really appreciate everyone's comments and encouragements. It gets me excited going on the show knowing all of you folks are watching for me to do my best to represent our team.

We should have the video up on youtube soon.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How grand that you will be a guest on Lou Dobbs Radio Show tomorrow. This recent information about the gangs written about in USA last Friday and also found on the website of Judicial Watch is very important for more people to grasp. These are people who E Verify would begin to help identify during their day jobs.

Illegal Immigrant Gangs Commit Most U.S. Crime

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2009/ ... -u-s-crime

FBI: Burgeoning gangs behind up to 80% of U.S. crime

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... ms13_N.htm

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Thank you everyone! I love talking to Lou. It feels like we have a natural report.

Speaking of which, he has invited me to come on his national radio show tomorrow!

I get to do a Dobbs show two days in a row!

I really appreciate everyone's comments and encouragements. It gets me excited going on the show knowing all of you folks are watching for me to do my best to represent our team.

We should have the video up on youtube soon.

W
    THAT IS GREAT, 2 days in a row!!! You REPRESENT very well and we are all very proud of you!

Good show W.

W. and Lou in one show, that's just pretty darn good.

Funny thing is, I'm sure the hate speech monitors were working in overdrive. I bet they tally up the results like Al Franken's election recount.

Well done!

Dixie

Excellent job, W. You got a lot of important points in. I'll tune in to hear you on Lou's radio show tomorrow.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

That was a great show W. You two seemed in tune with each other and easily exchanged comments back and forth. And more tomorrow on the radio? Awesome!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: William Gheen of ALIPAC on Lou Dobbs Show Tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends,

Just a quick heads up to let you know I will be on the Lou Dobbs Show tonight between 7-8pm Eastern.

Please tune in if you can and of course I will try to get a copy for our youtube account.

I'm really looking forward to the show and hope it will bring new supporters to ALIPAC.

W
    I certainly didn't see this earlier and was pretty shocked when I saw you on TV. GREAT JOB! That certainly got the whole ALI-PAC movement a lot of publicity. Looked like Lou Dobbs thought you made a whole lot of sense.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Great job, William. You were just firing off one great point after the other. Thank-you for working so hard!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

working4change
    W-A great job last night! You were very calm and collected..made some excellent points! Will be listening to you on radio today.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast