Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William Going on the air in 15 mins unexpectedly

Hey friends,

Im going on the air for two hours in 15 mins at 5pm EST to fill in for the network owner at Republic Broadcasting.

Tune in if you can via www.republicbroadcasting.org

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Listening
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Me too.

Interesting show. Nice mix of thoughts

Great show! William, I thought it was great that you offered a Christians point of view on the issue. Thank you.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you William, I am enjoying listening to you, and would love to call in, but we are out the door. I am running for our local legislative branch, I am going to do everything in my ability at the local level to stop illegal immigration. I am also going to our state rep convention. The question I have for you, is we will be voting on our platform, and I want to alter the immigration section as it is not very strong in my opinion. Would I be able to send you a pm with the wording? I am very appauled that the word constitution is not even really included in our platform for the state party. I am planning on submitting the proposed changes this Tuesday, so if you or anyone would be willing to look at it and help me I would appreciate it. Thanks.

You are doing a great job! Love hearing you on live radio..

Quote Originally Posted by rmsings
    Thank you William, I am enjoying listening to you, and would love to call in, but we are out the door. I am running for our local legislative branch, I am going to do everything in my ability at the local level to stop illegal immigration. I am also going to our state rep convention. The question I have for you, is we will be voting on our platform, and I want to alter the immigration section as it is not very strong in my opinion. Would I be able to send you a pm with the wording? I am very appauled that the word constitution is not even really included in our platform for the state party. I am planning on submitting the proposed changes this Tuesday, so if you or anyone would be willing to look at it and help me I would appreciate it. Thanks.
    I would send him a PM if I were you. He may be able to help or refer it to someone who can.

Thanks gogo, will do when I get home.

Got you on!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast