Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William: Greetings from DC Victors!

Greeting Victors!

Great job in Waukegan folks! Everyone worked so well together as a team! The work you did here at ALIPAC, combined with the teams working on the ground, really did the trick!

Now we must move on to our DC efforts!

Today, we will begin demanding that our existing immigration laws be enforced!

We will be calling on Congress to investigate the White House for the non-enforcement and the under enforcement of our existing laws.

Until that is corrected, it makes no sense for Congress to consider or pass any new laws on any topic.

Your help and support will be needed.

We will be fighting the silent amnesty already created by the Bush administration.

Let's hope our winning streak continues!

I have a packed schedule here in DC today and I will be meeting with members of Congress and the Senate to get this idea rolling.

I will also be on-line more, around these meetings, working to setup our new petition site that will be revealed shortly.

Please watch for important announcements! We could not do this without your support and volunteerism.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A petition to sign is a great idea. Looking forward to all your action items. Let's make ALIPAC's voice heard.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm waiting!

Dixie

Good luck W!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ready and waiting
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I'm ready to sign it.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

April
    Ready and waiting!!!

There IS an important Federal law that is very commonly broken by illegal men who come into this country as teenagers and young adults. If they are first in this country before turning 26 years old they ARE required to be registered with the Selective Service System. It is a very serious offense not to do this--up to 5 years in prison, $250,000 fine.

But unless they are attending high school precious few of them would be aware of this. Additionally it takes a valid Social Security number to register, so how many of them would have this? Please inquire as to what our government can do to enforce this law. This seems like a very powerful deterrent--one among others that could be used, but an effective one. This is not a violent crime, which is used as a means of deportation, but is is still a very serious offense.

I think there could be a sting operation between the SSS and the ICE. I am not sure what category registration failure comes in the hierarchy of deprtable offenses and I grant that it might be easy for someone to fib, but that would assume that they knew the law to begin with. If someone is faced with several years in prison or leaving the country it seems laving would be the best option.

Can you also check to see if the EEOC will help the new minority whites?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David