Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William: Greetings from Illinois, I'm on the ground ready to

Friends,

Just a quick note.

I'm on the ground here near Chicago and Waukegan. My command center is set up and the other leaders are converging on the area tonight through tomorrow morning.

On a sour note, FAIR canceled on us and never even notified their e-mail contacts about these important. Susan Tulley of FAIR will not be attending.

We are all working together to finalize our strategies, increase attendance for the events on Sat, Sun, and Monday.

Monday night in Waukegan could get pretty hot. The word is that the Waukegan police are calling in reinforcements from all surrounding jurisdictions and deploying their swat team.

The illegals are going to try to bring in thousands of illegal aliens to cram the council chambers early to try and stop our side from getting in and being heard.

Imagine that! Illegal aliens trying to hinder American civil rights AGAIN!

The Waukegan police know that our side is on the law and order side and we are encouraging our people to bring lots of video cameras and to work in groups. We will have a high degree of security and no mob of illegals are going to stop us from having our rights in America.

The local media around Chicago is buzzing with word about these three events.

Please get your calls and emails in to the Waukegan council members and do all you can to get yourself and others to our three events.

Hope to see many of you in person soon.

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks for the update!

I have been calling and emailing, W. God Bless You and all the patriots there. Stay safe and stay STRONG!!!!

Oh my, right in my backyard. I better get a good night's rest tonight...

Sleep well!

What a shame about Susan Tulley?!

Maybe I should go camp out at city hall right now and stake out my place in line??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More calls and e-mails coming.

Large numbers of illegals milling around only proves our point. The city council would have to be blind to not realize that.

I see we have another fundraiser on the board, but I don't get paid till the end of the month. Do I have that long?

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Oh my, right in my backyard. I better get a good night's rest tonight...

Sleep well!

What a shame about Susan Tulley?!

Maybe I should go camp out at city hall right now and stake out my place in line??
    Fedup...can you believe that William is so close?? Haha William, I've been waiting so long to meet you!! Thank you for all you do!!

Ok, I'll keep focused on our Mission. I've got a video camera all ready to go...will hopefully be able to have it all three days. I'm planning on getting to City Hall between 3:30-4:00 on Monday...if anyone wants to join me, please do...Don't want to be out there all alone!!

Well, the phone has been ringing more today than any other day...hopefully that's a real good sign...

Well, will see you all tomorrow!!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Emailing!!! Sorry, it's all I can do because of work.

I hope that one of the points brought out on Monday is the hypocrisy of illegals screaming about rights they do not possess while launching full scale efforts to deny American citizens of their rights?

Only wish I could be there...........

This is what I don't understand..

WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED to take all the seating and standing room and voice THEIR wants... WHEN THEY ARE NOT EVEN CITIZENS?? BUT NOT ONLY THAT, allow Citizens voices to not be heard!!!!!!!!!!

Why doesn't law enforcement ONLY allow those with VALID addressess or identification INTO the building????

Good luck, W. Hope you can get in and can be heard. We're all rootin' for you.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

The suspense is killing me, any updates or photos? What are you all doing today in and around Waukegan? How is the turn out today? I know there are videos but us dial up folk would appreciate some pics.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast