Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hope you all stay safe and together, the rest of us are biteing our nails!! so get lots of pictures and thanks to all of you for standing firm in the fight for our towns and country, awaiting with baiting breath. God Bless all of you and special thanks to William for being there for all of us and all the towns in such dire straights.

Will be doing all I can from home!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WE NEED LOTS OF HELP HERE ALIPAC TEAM, PLEASE GET INVOLVED AND HELP OUT!! CHECK ALL THE LINKS BELOW AND PICK ONE OR MORE OF THE PROJECTS YOU CAN HELP WITH, !! WE HAVEN'T GOT OUR COUNTRY BACK YET

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fedupinwaukegan needs help check out this link!!If you are anywhere near the conference great time to meet William from ALIPAC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68140
    National Organization Announces 'Shop in Waukegan Day' to Counter Illegal Alien Boycott
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73007
    ALIPAC needs donations to stay afloat and in the fight Please give what you can!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    NEW BLITZ....GET INVOLVED...PLEASE!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 564#418564
    DIXIE NEEDS HELP ON A PROJECT FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS TIME!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73375
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I had to leave before the conference finished but it looked like things went very well. I heard one of the organizers say they est. we had about 200 people, William will have a more accurate count but it looked like a good sized crowd to me. There were NO protesters outside either the breakfast or the conference. Actually, it would have been helpful had a few of them been outside the campus auditorium because several of us were wandering around trying to figure out which building we were supposed to be in. Everybody finally made it in and the show got underway. Lots of excellent speakers and we saw the movie 'Border'. I give it two thumbs up and 4 stars. It is outstanding! We had a very high energy-crowd and there was booing and hissing each time someone such as Jorge Bush or Raul Ybarra was on the screen. Several reporters were there I was told so maybe we'll be in the news. I had a good time, met alot of great people and learned some new things. I would say it was a SUCCESS!

Great!

Good for you! While all of you are there Please get that woman out of that Church she has been hiding in, take the fake minister to jail and get all of those "Sanctuary Cities and towns shut down". Get the curse reversed! They are No different From Aleon Gonzalez and they can either incarcerate them for the felonies they have committed or be deported. How can you have Homeland Security with Illegals working at Major airports and other public Facilities? Identity theft is their Number one Crime!

Chicago has been only one of the hiding places for thousands of Illegals using other people's Identifying information. Dr Scholl's comes to mind. Mayor Daley should be ashamed of his position too as he has become globalist and not loyal to his own country!

Web Searches:
    numbersusa.com
    prisonplanet.com
    freedom21.com
    TwistedPolitics.com

Movie Must See:
    Sleeper Cell

Am e-mailing and calling. Also shopping online. BE strong, be safe. I am praying for you and the team on the front lines.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Good luck and stand your ground. I hope the police and city officials do what's right and do not succumb to political correctness and mob rule. All the more reason we have to stand up to these illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My prayers are with you W. and all our patriots with you! Anxious to see pictures and videos of the event!

I am emailing and faxing the council members to help soften the ground for your plow!!

GO GET 'EM!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

UPDATE!

William said the conference was great. The speakers were high energy and dynamic. They spoke to a crowd of about 300.

He also said the movie Border was very good flick.

Fortunately, there were no counter protesters outside. They did find one person that didn't fit in and they were asked to leave.

William expects a good turn out for Shop in Waukegan Day and everyone was geared up and ready to spend for the cause.

I'm sure William will tell you more when he has time.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am glad I was there, I only wish I can attend the Shop Waukegan today, and make it back for the vote Monday night. The conference was jammed packed with important information and very knowledgeable people on the subject at hand.

It is one thing to get online and swap thoughts, ideas, and feels, but to be with so many folks that think the same things as you do, dose eliminate all the “Am I the only one that feels this wayâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

It just goes to show how extreme the pro-illegal alien groups are that they so vehemently oppose a very moderate, common sense measure that would allow Waukegan officials to start deportation proceedings for immigrants --legal or illegal -- convicted of crimes such as murder, rape and drug-related felonies -- not to mention deporting other criminal illegal aliens, such as those who have engaged in identity theft and document fraud. And I don't buy the lame arguments that the pro-illegal alien groups put forth, which are the same weak arguments that pro-Special Order 40 illegal alien groups put forth in Los Angeles.

These fringe pro-illegal alien groups are unbelievable, and the MSM basically gives them a pass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12