Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I now have some hope that my children will have a better life than mine. If this happens then it is mission accomplished for me.

Thanks William

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    What song is that William? "We are the Champions" by Queen?

So, I have to tell you all, that since there had been a big raid in Portland recently, and the senate vote on this, my neighbors have been SO nice to us suddenly. Now I have to wonder how much more they will be, or not because of this failure to get their amnesty?.........Now my husband thinks they will be quiet and demure if they do not, as then they have a lot to fear, he also said if the did get it, they would have been cocky and loud and unruly here.

Maybe he is right, so now I can look forward to some tamed and quiet illegal neighbors.

Anyways, I am SO happy and am going to be having a really good 4th of July. I will celebrate as a FREE American, sovereign and in charge on MY government. This is how it should be.

Yes, we will have to work hard to keep it this way, but there is nothing in this world that is for free, and everything requires hard work and attention, the lack of in the past is what has gotten us here, so we need to wake people up to the fact that if they do not get out from in front of their TV's, it will slip away from them, as it almost did this time.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have prayed very hard these months...and now I hear a wonder tune in my head GOD BLESS AMERICA LAND THAT I LOVE... I say Thank God for the morning I heard William on talk radio...because I was at my wits end...I thought I was alone....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

William,

Thanks for your tireless leadership on this issue. Let us not turn our backs and allow them to slip this back in on a midnight vote.

We must remain ALWAYS VIGILANT...

Enjoy the time with our families, just keep an eye on the traitors because they will try to sneak in the back door.
    Mark

Aut Pax, Aut Bellum

Thank you William.

Thank you to all Alipac members (and visitors who may have gotten the courage to take action from visiting Alipac).

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of "saving America."

And God willing, I will be fighting the next fight, along with all you wonderful AMERICANS and LEGAL IMMIGRANTS

GOD BLESS THE USA

A big hug to you all and to you William for the unwavering consistency in message.

I will do a happy dance today, all the while knowiing the anger will drive these open borders on and we must be there to stop them.

God Bless You All and God Bless America

Have a Happy Day! and get some rest

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WILLIAM!

WHAT THEY SAID BUD!

WAY TO GO EVERYONE!

My blood pressure is way down, my headache has gone away, and I don't talk so loud anymore (I tended to raise my voice to allmost a shreeking level because of a trait I learned from watching & listing to Kennedy's voice modulation on the Senate floor).

We need to call and e-mail every Senator that voted NO on cloture to express our thanks. We also need to stay viligant because Kennedy-Bush could still have a trick up their sleeves.

Other action items:

investigations into the non-enforcement of our current immigration laws

who has obstructed the sealing of our borders since 9/11 and why the fence passed into legislation last year has essentially been ignored

the end to anchor baby citizenship

investigations into the prosecutions of border control agents

demand an end to government funding of socio-ethnocentric groups (i.e., La Raza)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THANK YOU WILLIAM!!!!

And thank you everybody here at ALIPAC, especially the tireless moderators who work night and day to moderate this board and keep us all up-to-date on everything that's happening (and keep us in line too!).

This is truly a magnificent day for the citizens of the United States of America!!

But we know this is just one battle won out of a war that we must keep fighting. We must take back our government and restore it to what our forefathers intended it to be.....BY THE PEOPLE AND FOR THE PEOPLE!!!

I'm going to go have a frapuccino at Starbuck's to celebrate!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast