Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I got the chills when I read what both Dixie and CCUSA said about 1776...I believe there are no coincidences...just God moments that was amazing...the song that keeps going through my head is
    I wont back down...Tom Petty

Well I won't back down, no I won't back down
    you could stand me up at the gates of hell
    but I won't back down

Gonna stand my ground, won't be turned around
    and I'll keep this world from draggin' me down
    gonna stand my ground and I won't back down

Chorus
    Hey baby, there ain't no easy way out
    hey I will stand my ground
    and I won't back down

Well I know what's right, I got just one life
    in a world that keeps on pushin' me around
    but I'll stand my ground and I won't back down

Hey baby there ain't no easy way out
    hey I will stand my ground
    and I won't back down
    No, I won't back down
    Congrats to all!!!! Have a great weekend
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Very special thank to all of the new patriots that have joined us in the last 4 weeks.

Great time for the cav to arrive

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thank you William for your leadership and dedication!!! Thank you Patriots for your tireless efforts and determination!!! YOU ALL ROCK!!!!

Thank GOD and may he continue to BLESS US and strengthen us for the battles ahead!!!

Thank you William for your effort in the defeat of this bill now on to the rest of the war. We have only began to fight for the return of our country.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    William said:

Today, we have succeeded and we must rejoice, yet accept this win for our team with humility and and honor.
    William, does this mean I can't put a huge sign on my front door that says " WE WON, WE WON, THERE WILL NO AMNESTY" ????????
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HOLY MOLEY!!!

YES!!! WAS HOLDING MY BREATH!!! NOW I CAN TURN MY PHONE OFF!!! LOL!!

NICE VICTORY FOR US, FOR AMERICANS ALL OVER, AND FOR THIS COUNTRY!

THANKS WILLIAM! CONGRATULATIONS ON A JOB WELL DONE!!!

ITS TIME TO FIRE UP THE GRILL AND TRY TO COOK SOME PORK CHOPS! WHOOOHOO!!
    Illegals are Illegal..thats why we call them illegals.

Yesterday I felt defeated

Yesterday, when I called and faxed Senator Boxer's office and none of my faxes would go through and only 2 of 10 calls made it, I was feeling a bit deflated. Especially, when the two calls that got through were met by a staffer and resulted in me hearing attitude when expressing my dissappointment about Tuesday's cloture vote.

I was truly feeling that American Citizens have neither a right to their country nor a representative Democracy. I was honestly fearing for the future.

Thanks to William and all of you wonderful people here for this monumental accomplishment. Reading the headlines today and seeing Senators actually saying that 80% of Americans oppose amnesty was an unexpected breath of fresh air.

Today I will be listening to "Our Country" by John Mellancamp!!!!!

What a victory, William!!! Kudos to Team ALIPAC and every single American patriot who fought this battle heroically!!!

The momentum is on our side now and we have many more battles to fight, but this is the turning point! This was THE decisive battle!

This will definitely be the best July 4th we've ever had!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

Re: Yesterday I felt defeated

[quote="todds60"]I was truly feeling that American Citizens have neither a right to their country nor a representative Democracy. I was honestly fearing for the future.quote]

We still have much to fear. Bush and other big-bussness rooters are still in office. This was a great victory, but there is always a possiblility they wont let this go so easily. I have a feeling its not over. Sorry to rain on the parade....
    Illegals are Illegal..thats why we call them illegals.

Good news today -- we won this battle -- but the war continues. We're up against powerful forces. But thank you everyone for working so hard!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast