Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judy's
    Thank you so much to William, to everyone in ALIPAC and to all in the other organizations that by working together formed a force that could not be defeated.

William, you have done something .. amazing. You have organized a movement to save our nation and you have done it without much money, barely enough to survive on, and you have done it tirelessly and professionally.

You have demonstrated in just over 2 years the power of the people in a way that is truly an historic tribute to American Patriotism and American Ingenuity.

You harnessed our War of Words into a Formal Battle of Davids against Goliaths for the people of the United States and a little place we all know and love called the United States of America.

And like David, WE, the little people of the United States ... won.

Thank you, William, from the bottom of my heart for being who you are and for doing what you have done for all of US and our Beloved Country!

And, WE will never forget it.

Judy, you have such a way with words. Today is Sunday...and I still can't believe how it went. Oh brother. What an important and positive moment in American history Thursday was! But it took SO MUCH for the "will of the people" and the "voices of the people" to be heard by our government!?! Our government needs to brush up on it's listening skills and our government needs to remember without fail that our government works by the people and for the people and NOT for other countries or for people who have decided that they will enter on their own terms and bypass U.S. laws.

Congratulations ALIPAC and ALL of AMERICA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, LegalUSCitizen.

I'm still celebrating ... but ready for the next level. How about you?

I posted a thread yesterday about The Next Step: Wall of Americans Plan and then it disappeared. Any idea what could have happened to it?

It was about going to Congress and getting $2 Billion to fund a 40,000 person Wall of Americans to guard every mile of the Southern Border 24/7/365 until this problem is under control. It laid out the cost and basic guidelines for the program.

Anyway if anyone finds it let me know where it is. I thought I posted it in the General Discussion section but can't find it there or anywhere else.

Have a great day everybody!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy,

I couldn't find your article either...just searched. I know that sometimes I hit preview, then don't hit submit...like just now on another thread. I gave a thoughtful response to the thread then effectively wiped/deleted it!

Arrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Yeah ... I know .. I've done that too but this thread did post and people had posted on it. We even had a good dialogue going on about it and then .. poof .. it disappeared!

I could write it again .. whew ... but I guess I should wait until I find out if it was deleted for some reason or if it was just some computer glitch.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy,
    Go to Discussion Groups on left side, then on right side "view your posts"

If you can't find it and it was removed you would have a PM from a moderator explaining why.

Other than that, maybe the Scull removed it.

Okay, tried that ... nothing. How bizarre!

No PM from a moderator.

Well ... I guess I'll write it again here in a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Yeah ... I know .. I've done that too but this thread did post and people had posted on it. We even had a good dialogue going on about it and then .. poof .. it disappeared!

I could write it again .. whew ... but I guess I should wait until I find out if it was deleted for some reason or if it was just some computer glitch.

Judy,

Please refresh the rules. If you have a question about moderation, the rules ask you to please seek resolution via PM first.

Moderator responses are not going to be instant.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, I can see that! The moderator PM'ed me today about it.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678