Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you so much for posting this bigtex.

Good job W!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We are of course hearing on the media about how these TEA Parties were white, upper class people. As you can see from some of my pictures there were lots of Hispanics, many blacks and a wide varies of social economic groups.

Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Here is 3/4 of the speech Texas Senator Dan Patrick gave. Unfortunately I used all of my memory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auIBicsxFKY

Independent Conservative Republicans of Texas
    http://www.icrepublicans.com/
    Certified Member

Captain Alipac on hand to save the day!

"Houston We Have A Problem" was a classic.

Good to hear the illegal immigration movement getting mic time at Tea Parties. Yesterday in Tampa, FL there was a Tea Party event with 1,500-2,000 or so folks. Joyce Mucci of the Federation for American Immigration Reform spoke. She was very professional, shared some good information and used the term "illegal alien" consistently. I heard quite a few people comment positively about her speech. Of course I offered these people business cards with the names and website addresses of several Anti-Illegal Immigration websites including ALIPAC, NumbersUSA and FLIMEN.

Interestingly enough a young woman named Ana Puig spoke next. She is a naturalized citizen who spent her childhood in Brazil. Her speech centered around warning people about how marxism starts, spreads and overtakes. Mrs. Puig pulled no punches and called it the way it is when communists are seeking and gain power. They lie to the people about providing them things that they know they will not be able to and then they make the lie come true! She served as a great example of what a legal immigrant can offer this nation!

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VZByyV7gIs
    Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Au__pb ... re=channel
    Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED5-HcPF ... re=channel

Again, great job Mr. Gheen!

excellent post SovereignMan

I'll try and find the videos to the Tea Parties that were held in OK City and Tulsa, Ok, but I'll only post them if the issue is on Illegal Immigration.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by SovereignMan

Interestingly enough a young woman named Ana Puig spoke next. She is a naturalized citizen who spent her childhood in Brazil. Her speech centered around warning people about how marxism starts, spreads and overtakes.
    You know it's very interesting how there are so many "Hispanics" here in America because they chose to be Americans, who have also grown up under communist regimes and know full well what the signs are as well as consequences. What is even more amazing is how more and more of them are starting to stand up and say enough is enough. These people came here to enjoy the freedom Americans' share and do not want to be a part of another communist government. It really great to see these people be part of the movement and help take back the country we are all part of. I know this must be very hard for them as most of them still probably don't feel they have the right to protest against this country that took them in.

My wife, as many of you know, came from a communist dictatorship and felt she might be out of place to speak up. Through my encouragement she understands that she is not fighting America, but fighting to keep communists from taking over America. She has no problem fighting just as hard for this country as those who were born and raised here.

I am also happy to read in the papers lately that the legal Cuban immigrants in Miami are standing up to the OBAMA NATION and those who support him in fear of having another Castro right here in America. It can happen and the signs are too real for those who have lived the nightmare. Let's just hope those of us who have never lived this under this type of communist government don't take our freedoms for granted and wake up before free America we all love is gone for good.
    Certified Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by SovereignMan

Interestingly enough a young woman named Ana Puig spoke next. She is a naturalized citizen who spent her childhood in Brazil. Her speech centered around warning people about how marxism starts, spreads and overtakes.
    You know it's very interesting how there are so many "Hispanics" here in America because they chose to be Americans, who have also grown up under communist regimes and know full well what the signs are as well as consequences. What is even more amazing is how more and more of them are starting to stand up and say enough is enough. These people came here to enjoy the freedom Americans' share and do not want to be a part of another communist government. It really great to see these people be part of the movement and help take back the country we are all part of. I know this must be very hard for them as most of them still probably don't feel they have the right to protest against this country that took them in.

My wife, as many of you know, came from a communist dictatorship and felt she might be out of place to speak up. Through my encouragement she understands that she is not fighting America, but fighting to keep communists from taking over America. She has no problem fighting just as hard for this country as those who were born and raised here.

I am also happy to read in the papers lately that the legal Cuban immigrants in Miami are standing up to the OBAMA NATION and those who support him in fear of having another Castro right here in America. It can happen and the signs are too real for those who have lived the nightmare. Let's just hope those of us who have never lived this under this type of communist government don't take our freedoms for granted and wake up before free America we all love is gone for good.
    Very Well said........
    ------------------------

Thank you for sharing...

I am following the taxfree15 group (staying in and not spending this weekend ) and it makes me feel as though I am a part of all the tea parties seeing all these videos........thanks again

Good Job W.......

Kathyet

PS NO YOU CAN'T

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123