Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WILLIAM: I need to hear from all of you ASAP

Friends,

We have a complete Internet brawl going on right now with the illegal alien and Obama supporters.

I need know. How many of you are out there fighting on behalf of our cause in any of the hundreds of conflict locations across the web today and tonight?

How many are you sticking close to home base here Vs. how many of you are out there deployed doing what we hope you have become trained to do as an activist?

I need a count on who is seriously engaged and who is sitting this one out. And I dont mean just a post here or there.

This fight is raging across the Internet tonight!

Please report and let me know.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Doing all I can and will continue to do so!

give me a couple of hours and I will get on and begin the fight!

Opened another tab a some hours ago and have been putting in my opinion wherever there is idiocy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am on line and fighting illegal immigration brawls on a regular basis here in South Florida. Obama supporters are getting an earful not just from me but many others here as well. The Cubans are fighting on our side especially the ones who came before the 80's and their children. They fear we are on the path to communism.

I am online also. Some people are so pigheaded.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I'll got 4 web sites open and posting

Banned
    Heres one , see you all there .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCS-0jObDjo
    Share the links of more fights please . I hit them when I find them , time willing .

I've been working on them today.

Dixie

Deceptive Practices within the WH and Dem Party Exposed

Although this bloggger does not present Joe Wilson in a favorable light, his blog does more to call out Obama and the Democrats with the reference than without, bringing balance to his blog.

Even though difficult to read the less than favorable reference to Wilson, it is a key component to this blog, that places Obama and Democrats in an even less favorable and compromising position should they fail to act.

What this blogger asks Obama and Democrats to do is reasonable and in line with questions asked by many Americans since Wilson ignited this firestorm. I really believe this blog (in its entirety), if posted around the internet will cause people to really think about the direction this Administration and the Democrats are taking Americans, a direction tha may prove to be far more destructive than helpful if the loopholes are not closed.

Because this was posted on a public forum, it can be circulated without permission if you feel it is a useful tool to unite Americans to call out Obama and Democrats about Health Care Reform. Again, I emphasize, the blog should be posted IN ITS ENTIRETY to lend credibility to his messge while maintaining balance.

=========

bobfbell wrote in Washington Post Blog (9/11/2009) , “Shout Draws Focus to Illegal Immigrant Issueâ€

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast