Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William... An Idea :)

William, ALIPAC members, I just had a thought that might Help Everyone.
    I was wondering if we could Start a room, and WRITE OUR OWN LEGISLATION?
    And make it so we can Print it out and submit it to our State Legislators?
    That way, WE would have the SAME Bills in How Many States?
    Its just a thought, what do you think?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I like this idea

I will contribute. I am sure that we could do a better job for Citizens than loophole loving Lobbyist who now write legislation.

Just figured it is a We The People country... Why not Bombard them WITH COMMON SENSE?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Great idea but remember common sense is not that common. [result of public school]
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Great idea but remember common sense is not that common. [result of public school]
    LOL...who'd have thought that? Common sense a rarity. It's gotton so insane. You punch me in the face and I say ouch and something is wrong with me for not liking it. I can't say ouch because I might be a racist and even if I prove I'm not, I'm still denying you your right to punch me in the face. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianer

LOL........good point!!

Fortunately though, the majority of us here went through school when it meant you actually LEARNED something
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe many of us were still in school when we did math without a calculator and it was ok to think for yourself. When only the winner got a trophy and we said a prayer to start the day. A time when a kiss on the cheek in kindergarten didn't result in a lawsuit. Gay meant happy and we were united as Americans and not divided into ethnic groups.

We could write better laws than the lawyers only because our only plan would be the protection of our Country and it's Citizens.
    They hide their agenda in flowery words to hide the evil of their plan.
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    LOL...who'd have thought that? Common sense a rarity. It's gotton so insane. You punch me in the face and I say ouch and something is wrong with me for not liking it. I can't say ouch because I might be a racist and even if I prove I'm not, I'm still denying you your right to punch me in the face. LOL
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our bills would be too short for DC. Here's two examples.

Enforce the laws, post haste.

Don't give illegals benefits.

They sit around and amend in too many exceptions.

Dixie

Maybe many of us were still in school when we did math without a calculator and it was ok to think for yourself. When only the winner got a trophy and we said a prayer to start the day. A time when a kiss on the cheek in kindergarten didn't result in a lawsuit. Gay meant happy and we were united as Americans and not divided into ethnic groups.

We could write better laws than the lawyers only because our only plan would be the protection of our Country and it's Citizens.
    They hide their agenda in flowery words to hide the evil of their plan.
    Exactly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast