Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PatriotofPast,

Thank you for the suggestion.

The thing is, the legislation we do have on the state and city level has already been tested and refined.

Many of the bills that have been tried so far have been challenged politically and in the courts.

So now we know what works and can withstand the ACLU attacks in courts and which measures are more vulnerable.

In 2009, our goal will be to get the most recent legislation from Oklahoma and South Carolina (Which traveled and evolved from Georgia by way of Arizona) in play in as many more states as possible.

On the city level we will be pushing for 287(g) enrollment and perhaps some other measures. We will not be pushing the landlord ordinances as those have had the most trouble in court.

So you see, the legislation we will be pushing in the states and towns will be measures that have evolved and been strengthened with time.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelrouser
    Sounds good to me.If nothing else we could drive them nuts.(torturing Buracrats is my hobby anyway )

lol, my family is afraid I will be arrested some day for calling my Senators so much. I actually have both of them on speed dial.
    mmmmpahahahahaha!! That's funny!! Speed dial! aahahaha!! That is so cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianer
    Our first mistake was to remove the paddle and prayer from our Schools.
    I had a friend years ago who said, "We took discipline and religion out of our schools and replaced them with guns and drugs."

We The People

The only thing is, it's like trying to get an idiots attention. They seem to always have to be reminded of what the American people want. I get so angry at having to constantly remind our government what we want! It's like talking to a badly behaved child on drugs!

I am with you on writing our own legislation. I think being verbally aggressive is the way to get their attention. We need to take our county back. Other countries say we are afraid of our government and that is why we don't protest or stand up to our government. We need to take our government back! FOR THE PEOPLE, OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE!

Welcome Kess... And yes, you are right WE have to PUT THEM IN THIER PLACE! Public SERVANTS, that is what THEY ARE!
    And William, I do understand what you mean about "Standing up in a Court"... That is ONE of my concerns. Too MANY LAWYERS! And NOT ENOUGH COMMON SENSE!
    I'm sick and tired of the will of the few outweighing the will of the many.
    With LOGIC like that... The Detroit Lions should be in the Super Bowl shouldnt they?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Awe man................. Don't put to big a hurt on my Lion dude....... It's bad enough they haven't won a championship since something like 1959. But at least I have had the opportunity to watch them every Thanksgiving.

We need to have laws that makes it to where our Police and Ice agents can be put in hospitals and at welfare and dmv offices. when Illegals apply for free services arrest and deport. It's not profiling if they come to us!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Re: We The People

Quote Originally Posted by Kess
    The only thing is, it's like trying to get an idiots attention. They seem to always have to be reminded of what the American people want. I get so angry at having to constantly remind our government what we want! It's like talking to a badly behaved child on drugs!

I am with you on writing our own legislation. I think being verbally aggressive is the way to get their attention. We need to take our county back. Other countries say we are afraid of our government and that is why we don't protest or stand up to our government. We need to take our government back! FOR THE PEOPLE, OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE!

I have found that sitting in your legislatures local office with an active preschooler until you get the answer you want on voting day is a very effective method

WELCOME TO ALIPAC KESS !!!
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123