Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

William was just on Rick Sanchez - Rick Lied to you William

The military guy that was on Rick's show getting citizenship was not an Illegal Alien.

The Sergeant that was on the show was from the Phillipines (A US Territory). The same as Purto Rico a US Territory.

You did a wonderful job, but Rick did like a bate and switch question stating he was an Illegal Alien. If you remember... that was one of the things they wanted with the Dream act.. able to join the military. An Illegal Alien CAN NOT JOIN THE MILITARY.

He tried to Con you... Unfortunatly many citizens are going to look at this as why is William against the military.

I and many of the other veterans know better. My girl friend and I have almost a half of century service. She currently works with the Department of Homeland security ...

Please advise all this was an underhanded tactic by this biased fool

Thank you again William and HEY... We LOVE YOUR SHIRT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The reporter doing the story said the soldier was a green card holder.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

he gets a green card while he is serving.... he gets citizenship as a sort of reward

Re: William was just on Rick Sanchez - Rick Lied to you Will

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

The military guy that was on Rick's show getting citizenship was not an Illegal Alien.

The Sergeant that was on the show was from the Phillipines (A US Territory). The same as Purto Rico a US Territory.

You did a wonderful job, but Rick did like a bate and switch question stating he was an Illegal Alien. If you remember... that was one of the things they wanted with the Dream act.. able to join the military. An Illegal Alien CAN NOT JOIN THE MILITARY.

He tried to Con you... Unfortunatly many citizens are going to look at this as why is William against the military.

I and many of the other veterans know better. My girl friend and I have almost a half of century service. She currently works with the Department of Homeland security ...

Please advise all this was an underhanded tactic by this biased fool

Thank you again William and HEY... We LOVE YOUR SHIRT
    The Philippine Islands are no longer a US territory like Puerto Rico. It stopped being one after World War 2. Since then Filipinos have to go through the visa process which takes a lot of money and time. On the other hand a US citizen can go to the Philippines for 21 days without a visa, only a passport is needed. I just got through talking to my son in law who has been an Army recruiter for three years and he said that illegal aliens cannot enlist in the military. They need a green card and are then put on the fast track to citizenship. So Sanchez tried to put William in a bad spot.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    he gets a green card while he is serving.... he gets citizenship as a sort of reward
    now i don't condone illegal immigration, but dont you think he does deserve citizenship for protecting us from the islams?

well someone is giving a lot of greencards to latin Countries for military service...because these men can not speak a lick of English
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

hey... he bleeds green as far as I am concerned.... He's a brother in arms and if he was to my left or right... I'd fight to the death for him

I wish I could shake his hand as he got his citizenship

No, Potts! ILLEGAL ALIENS should never be allowed to join the U.S. Military, nor recruited!!!

A video that claims that illegal aliens are being recruited into our military.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/10/1 ... al-aliens/

Rev. 1:1
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Having a green card/visa from the Phillipines is different then just crossing the Mexican border. What was Sanchez trying to pull! Personally I feel that if someone is willing to fight for this country, has been here a while without any problems he should be allowed citizenship. I disagree with William on that one. Lets face it, the teenagers here today, I'm refering to citizens don't have a clue. In fact I think spending time in the military could benefit this country. Some of these spoiled brats,gang bangers etc. could learn alot!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast