Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William: A note about tonights Presidential Pageant

Friends,

I know many of you are upset about McCain's strong showing tonight.

I hope to have something out for you in the morning that you will find encouraging.

Everyone take a deep breath and stop and think about something tonight.

According to these election results, a majority of primary voters in each major party voted to send a DC insider to the White House at a time when public satisfaction with Congress and Washington is at a historic low.

Do you believe it? It is ludicrous. This whole pageant is showing the nation something we already know and that is that the top tiers of American politics have been completely removed from citizen control.

And let me further say that Hillary Clinton, Obama, McCain, Huckabee, these people are disgusting actors cast for this play by the Global aristocracy.

Are we to believe that this gallery of liars are the best and brightest America has to offer? No, they are but a reflection of how bad things have become in America and how much worse things are going to get.

Democrats pandering to race and gender as their dominant message. Republicans pushing the war and sucking up to Bush in the White House.

Hillary and McCain, the Globalists dream from the beginning coming into being despite public outcry.

I just heard on Fox that McCain is leading with the liberal Republicans in CA. Ya hear that folks? The liberal Republican in CA are really helping McCain.

This whole situation is so outlandish that it is almost laughable.

Keep in mind that as you hear our opposition gloat and the minions of the Globalists mocking the immigration issue and proclaiming a public mandate against our team, they are sighing in relief.

They will try to advance on us, but tonight they are relieved because the illegal immigration issue has shaken the very foundations of the highest race in the land.

We have just challenged them in their stronghold and while we failed to secure a candidate of our liking tonight, we have our opposition encircled in their towers.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm still shocked. I talked to so many people. No one voted for McCain. Granted I am in the conservative county but still surprized.. I wonder if something was rigged!

I agree wilma...no one I know even thought about voting for McCain..they saw right through him... his anti-immigration adds have saturated the radio the last few days...didnt hear much from Romney at all in California
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

I guess I just didn't pray hard enough This is just so sad

I'm trying to keep that faith though what else do we have ?
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    I guess I just didn't pray hard enough This is just so sad

I'm trying to keep that faith though what else do we have ?
    No, surely that is not the problem.

It may be that things must get much worse in America before enough eyes are open as ours are.

God has a plan.

Keep the faith.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    I'm still shocked. I talked to so many people. No one voted for McCain. Granted I am in the conservative county but still surprized.. I wonder if something was rigged!
    I think so, look at these exit polls in CA, McCain 41%, Romney 38%. http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primar ... lls/#CAREP

What CNN is reporting is totally different.

This is a sad day for America. I can only hope that tomorrow will be a better day. This man is just saying what he thinks that people want to hear him say. And if he is elected, he will do a complete 360 and revert back to the days of McCain-Kennedy. Shame on you all who voted for this traitor.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if these elections were all planned and fixed. We've heard too many things to think otherwise.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

liberal republican...isn't that an oxymoron?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

I hope Romney and Paul do not give up the fight.

I don't think a brokered convention could be rigged can it ? That is our only hope but we need to keep these guys fighting on and NOT throwing in the towel.

You Romney voters need to encourage him to stay in the race. I don't think Paul will quit with only half the states voting so far ,even if it is rigged.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast