Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Delegate counts are different from source to source this morning
    but bottom line is McCain isn't there yet , he's not even close

I HAVE NOT HEARD ANY FAT LADIES SINGING

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    While I am certainly upset and frustrated over last night, I am not ready to give up. Between my anger and my tears, I still have my hope-much hope for this great country of ours. This is America and is so worth fighting for.

One image keeps going through my mind. When we won our independence from England, George Washington and his army fought barefoot in the snow with their feet bleeding. I still remember the first time hearing about this in elementary school and I still feel the same today. These brave men that fought to form our country never gave up, despite being a big underdog.

These great men did that to start our country. The very least that I can do is step up my calls, emails and whatever ALIPAC asks of me to help save our country. There is no way that I am giving up! That is what the people trying to destroy America want!

We owe it to both past and future generations to fight the good fight and save our country!
    Nicole
    God Bless you, This is an awesome awesome statement and I would be PROUD to stand along with you barefoot , in the snow and bleeding !!! I love this country and my fellow US Citizens enough to never give up, Thanks to you to william, I do really believe that God has something for us but it is in his time and he knows best ! God Bless you all and God Bless this great country of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:38 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Report post
    April wrote:
    GeorgiaPeach wrote:
    Illegal immigration was called a wedge issue not being the big deal they thought it would be.

Well fox news is full of globist propaganda, I do not even watch it anymore. MSM's goal is to brainwash US that issues that we KNOW are a BIG deal are not that big of a deal after all. THEY NEED TO WAKE UP AND REALIZE WE ARE NOT GOING TO BUY THEIR BS. THOSE DAYS ARE OVER!!!!!

I agree, April! Everyone seems to have forgotten the "unprecedented" opposition to the two comprehensive immigration bills last summer! Even the MSM was awestruck because it was a subject they had continued to ignore then, too! Once the candidates are chosen, if there is even ONE who opposes amnesty, or at least would support the will of the American people despite their individual opinion, that issue alone could be used successfully as THE wedge issue of 2008. Many of the candidates only recently disclosed their "full" agenda concerning immigration, and I believe that once the candidates are chosen, and the people then focus intently on the issues, they very well may change their minds!

And...just like I posted above...wait until May 1 when the illegals slit their own throats with their massive demonstrations. I believe that they will cross the line for the majority of American citizens, and that could change the tide!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123