Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

William on NOW !!! Tune in!!!

April
    9/13 Show: Wilson Vs. Obama Supporters, BELIEVE Vs. YOU LIE

CALL-IN NUMBER:
    1-800-313-9443

They voted down the amendments for procedures that would check legal status.

Census and ACORN is wonderful news this week!

I love the British Style in our Congress. More please Congress!

E-Verify passed on 8 Sep. '09. Interesting, this took LONG ENOUGH!

So what is happening with the 650 businesses in which ICE is going in and auditing the I-9s for the first time since 1986.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    ABSOLUTELY OBAMA LIED!!!!
    Joe Wilson does deserve a metal!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Yeah- lied by omission! I have been called the most VILE names by Obots out there who believe everything this admin tells them. It is really getting ugly out there!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Yeah- lied by omission! I have been called the most VILE names by Obots out there who believe everything this admin tells them. It is really getting ugly out there!
    Yeah the brainwashing is in full force, but it is not longer working on the majority of Americans!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

I can tell them till Im blue that there are no provisions in place to verify IA's. The repubs tried it twice and the dems shut it down both times! they cant seem to get it!

April

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I can tell them till Im blue that there are no provisions in place to verify IA's. The repubs tried it twice and the dems shut it down both times! they cant seem to get it!
    There is alway going to be a certain amount of people who refuse to get it for whatever reason!! I am sure you are doing great good with the ones who are open to truth.

20 September 2009 - ALERT! Chinese flag to flutter over Ellipse in D.C.!!!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 398#950398

What about this flying of the CHINA'S FLAG on the same day President O. is taking a position with the UN?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast