Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey William...have you been on FOX or any of the political "Commentary" radio and T.V. shows to promote the fight and ALIPAC? I know that Al Rantel and Doug MacIntire on KABC 790 AM in Los Angeles are pitbulls in keeping illegal immigration before the people in So. Cal. I think that as you get more and more T.V. and Radio exposure and hold up our mission, participation through ALIPAC will definitely increase. It already has!!!

It is a great way to wake people us out of their apathy and enlist them into the fight! It worked for me!!! Of course, we can do our part with those we know, too!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Good news to report! The night time radio talk shows have been buzzing all week with not only the pitfalls of the bill, but also Bush's Executive Order and the contract with KBR for detention camps. Michael Savage gave the whole issue a great deal of air tonight and put this out to a large number of early PM listeners, including on air Q/A with Jerome Corsi! Laura Ingraham is also fanning the flames nightly, as well as many others... Bottom line is the Washington crowd is getting an ear full! Now what we need is some face-to-face discussion with the good Senators if you can find one!

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    How do we accomplish this?
    The most far-reaching and effective ways are expensive, for example, billboards or radio/TV ads. (Too bad most of the big funding bucks are on the pro-amnesty side.)

Duh
    How about a ground swell of YouTube Posts? Imagine, post from every nook and crany of America. Regular folks, saying why they oppose S1348. An effort to speak fact to spin. Those with "know-how" could even tape their grandparents. Perhaps done under one banner, " WeThePeople?" ... though I do not know how youtube works. however,

The links could be posted in blogs, sent in emails. This would be a way to send links with facts on the "bill" out to the American public. What do ya'all think? I am sick of the media black out of our side.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345