Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

xyz
    3. True, of course. He'll say whatever he can to harm us, hurt us and punish us
    McCain/Lindsey Graham..the New Joseph McCarthy/McCarthyism..aided and abetted by La Raza and the SPLC..

Nixon Deja Vu

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xyz
    The premise is FALSE
    McCain Strategy..and other than the 10% listed below has nothing to do with "the hispanic vote"
    I am reposting this:
    This is what I believe McCain is doing:
    McCain does not need the Republican Vote..

McCain has the "Bush Core" which is 30%

McCain will swing left..to pick up the 50% of the Democrats who will not vote for Hillary..

McCain is running as Republican Spoiler and a Democratic Candidate..

The Presidential Election will be between two Democrats..McCain/Clinton

McCain has done this in Arizona for years..He has the Core Republicans 30% (the ones who give Bush his 30% approval rating)..on name recognition and war/veteran acceptability..and then he runs to the Left..picking up the Blue Collar Democrats who are conservatives..The Old Democratic Conservative Base... 50+% of the Democratic Party

Add 10% for hanging chads, voting machine errors..and voter fraud that is always..mysteriously... in McCain favor..a bit of election rigging for insurance ..and McCain wins...

McCain intends on winning by splitting the Republican Base in the Primary..and the Democrat Base in the General..and spitting on the other 70% of the Republicans who will not vote for a sleezeball..Nixon Clone like McCain..
    McCain/Clinton Evil Twins in the One Party Machine
    true

1/6 All True . so true it scares me
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Banned

Re: William: Question about McCain Win Vs Loss

But Just to Play along
    1a) T 1b) F
    2)F
    3)F
    4)T
    5)T
    6)T

True 1-6. I just don't understand how the "hispanic vote" could carry so much weight unless alot of illegals were voting. I don't see how that would be the deciding factor for latinos when they have the democratic party to fall onto.

I believe many people voted for him not knowing what his stance was on immigration and latinos didn't have squat to do with it......unless they voted for him to insure both canditates were pro-amnesty.

I sincerely believe it's just hype....kind of like if Obama wins and they say it's soley because of the blacks. If I wasn't following illegal immigration.....knowing McCain and his military record....I would easily assume he must be anti-illegal immigration. Many thought his stance was changed since he went the "build the fence first" and never paid much attention to the rest.

I know the latinos think they won and that illegal immigration isn't an issue....but they are wrong.
    The primaries are hardly a fair assessment of the majority vote or thought of the people on this one subject. Who's to say it wasn't on his position on the war and illegal immigration had nothing to do with it?

I've even heard they pushed people to vote for him because he was easy to beat and would guarentee a win for Hillary or Obama. Way too many variables to have the latinos claim victory in this psychological game.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think all are potentially true. I also still think there was something that smells real bad at too many polling places on super tuesday.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I think all are potentially true. I also still think there was something that smells real bad at too many polling places on super tuesday.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    1-6 True

Banned
    Does anyone find it scary that if it truly was the hispanic vote
    that turned the nom over to McCain , it would appear they
    are voting for their interests over those of America , They have
    voted for more open borders and more lawlessness , They are
    voting to allow every person in mexico and points south
    to have unlimited and free access to this country

If that is the case and they have that clout ,

We have already lost

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Does anyone find it scary that if it truly was the hispanic vote
    that turned the nom over to McCain , it would appear they
    are voting for their interests over those of America , They have
    voted for more open borders and more lawlessness , They are
    voting to allow every person in mexico and points south
    to have unlimited and free access to this country

If that is the case and they have that clout ,

We have already lost
    I right now am shell shocked and depressed. I do not think that the elections are legitimate, I am just unsure how they are pulling it off. I am feeling helpless and a tiny bit hopeless for not only the future of my country, but the future of the world.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast