Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

1-6 = True
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

AE

Thanks Texascowgirl. I was on just Thursday, and Verizon called and said our DSL order was ready, so I proceeded to install and delete AOL, call AOL and cancel account, and decided to change my email on my profile, that's when it all went downhill from there with my account on ALIPAC .

To be honest, it was ALL going downhill that day, first the Romney thing, a bunch of other stuff, then the hassle with download of disc, setting up equipment (on two computers), and on like that. Then I sat for a quiet moment and thought "I should change my email on ALIPAC too....".

Maybe ALIPAC's system does not like Verizon !!LOL
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

6. False

We have to be careful not to view the purges of Consitutional thought as the run of the mill ebb and tide of politics. It would be unsafe to think, or find any sort of comfort in, a belief that Conservatism will ever be courted when the heat is put on McCain. Conservatism has been successfully removed from the public (political and MSM) sphere and replaced with Cosmopolitan law. From this point forward, conservative ideas will be nothing more than a novelty, used as a reference point for the new paradigm of the right. A constitutional idea will simply grant its proclaimer referential nostalgia and only indicate thru semantics, and not action, the polar right of the new Republicans.

The comforting myth that we all have engrained in our being has proven to be an empty shade in the night. In some sort of solace, we understood that our government was representative, letting our representatives know our discontent would of course awaken them to do the right thing. But what we learned was that for the first time in its history, communications on capitol hill were shut down as the result of massive protest and discontent, and yet our representatives did not respond. They feared nothing, they reacted to this outrage as a game to be played, a game of salesmanship and marketing. The myth was destroyed because they knew something we did not, that the general public has no power. The general public doesn't control the only exchange of information between the people and government (the msm), the people have no army, there are no reprecussions for bad behavior, only the inconvenience of re-vamping a failed agenda. We have been raised to believe that we are empowered and that our voices should be heard, but what they have learned is that it doesn't matter, as long as their opposition to the peoples needs are not too concrete or easily defined and if the publics lifestyle is okay, the fallout from their criminal behavior is zero. So since the loudest unified outcry in US history shut down their phonelines and they failed to change their ways, it is safe to say they are not prepared to change their positions when McCain begins to lose and the public face of the RNC begins to crumble. When they cannot hide their decay behind twisted polls and spin rhetoric it will be far too late then anyway.

The broad goal at play here is the result of over 40 years of meticulous planning. The globalists need a candidate in place to finish up the loose ends and they will have it done. Politics is no longer a game and I truly hope that people understand that. It isn't just okay to say we'll beat them next time, when Hillary or Obama get into office they WILL finish off all of these currently stagnant globalist pieces of legislation. They will put into place systems and measures that ensure this new world order (to quote HW Bush) is firmly rooted. McCain is no different. So I would just venture to say that as a focus of survival, I would think that any PAC that is diametrically opposed to such an agenda, now take the time to fortify its position by solidifying it's presence. How is this done? Go on the offensive with issues. If not, they will make it a point to cut off said PAC's political lifelines. They will mine the very roads of access and proclaim it a leper colony. The goal here is to avoid being the novelty, the reference point for the new paradigm of the right. Better to be "known for" and be "reckoned with" as an unyeilding force. Draw a line in the sand and keep pushing it forward, either they will cross it or find fate on the low end of the buffalo jump. The debatory keeps the issue in their laps. Make no mistake about it they will soon put ALIPAC on the defensive, along with everyone who opposes amnesty.

A complacent satisfaction with present knowledge is the chief bar to the pursuit of knowledge.
    ~BH Liddell Hart

Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.
    ~Aristotle

1 F
    2 F
    3 F
    4 T
    5 T
    6 F
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

I would think that any PAC that is diametrically opposed to such an agenda, now take the time to fortify its position by solidifying it's presence. How is this done? Go on the offensive with issues.
    Mexican trucks still roll across our border. The People said no. Their representative Congress said no and cut funding. President Bush issued an EO under the guise of controlling earmarks which gives agency heads the authority to pick and choose what directives from Congress they will obey. Fire Mary Peters now!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    So I would just venture to say that as a focus of survival, I would think that any PAC that is diametrically opposed to such an agenda, now take the time to fortify its position by solidifying it's presence. How is this done? Go on the offensive with issues. If not, they will make it a point to cut off said PAC's political lifelines. They will mine the very roads of access and proclaim it a leper colony. The goal here is to avoid being the novelty, the reference point for the new paradigm of the right. Better to be "known for" and be "reckoned with" as an unyeilding force. Draw a line in the sand and keep pushing it forward, either they will cross it or find fate on the low end of the buffalo jump. The debatory keeps the issue in their laps. Make no mistake about it they will soon put ALIPAC on the defensive, along with everyone who opposes amnesty.
    Very interesting and astute post, Chosen. I've always believed that going on the offensive is key. Despite the juggernaut we're facing, there are serious vulnerabilities to be exploited, but this must be done in a very rational, aggressive and emphatic manner.

1. False This argument has been advanced by smug MSM the last several days, and it appears to be an attempted smackdown, based upon assertions the data doesn't support.
    2. False. I think this overestimates the influence of the demographic on the Republican party.
    3. False. Again, I don't know how a cogent case can be made for that without the statistical data to back it up. How can one extrapolate such an influence using voter "issue breakdown", e.g. even if illegal immigration ranked 3rd or 4th in voter priority, how does that translate into Hispanic influence, or even apathy on the parts of voters?
    4. Doubtful. By this argument, it presupposes the winner was "right' on the issue, which we know from the possible candidates, isn't the case.
    5. False. While I won't support him, I don't believe that voting for him is tantamount to agreeing with his immigration stance. Some voters might feel they have an obligation to vote, and believe with McCain there could be leverage on the issue.
    6. True, but only if we argue smarter and more aggressively, and stay on the offensive.

1a. T, 1b. F
    2. T
    3. T, but the media may claim its based on his stong position against terror.
    4. T but media might say its because he may keep us in Iraq for "another 100 years"
    5. T
    6. T

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345