Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Here is a link for the garrison flag.... typical on the one shown (dimensions) with an exception that the stars are inverted on Hillarys flag

20' x 38' 200-denier Nylon Garrison Flag

http://www.apexflags.com/catalog/item/2 ... 456067.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bttt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO... they do not make flags like this... that is a satanic symbol and agree it is of the Masonic Order
    I do not know if this is of the Masonic Order, but I want to clear one thing up The Masonic Order is not satanic. My father was a Mason, my mother a Eastern Star and I was a Jobs Daughter and all I can tell you is that they taught morals, values and to give back to your community. They were also very patriotic Americans.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I am sure your parents and you are fine people... this is upper level Masonic stuff that they may not have been aware of

The five-pointed star, known as the pentagram, is probably the most blatant occult symbol in use today. Witches Janet and Stewart Farrar explain that the five-pointed star is "one of the main symbols of witchcraft and occultism in general" ('Hidden Secrets of the Eastern Star' p. 82). The star itself is known by different names throughout the occult world, such as a witch's foot, a goblin's cross, a wizard's star and the dog star. Wiccan witches use its five points to mystically represent the elements of nature, earth, fire, water, air and spirit.

This symbol is one of the most prominent emblems within Freemasonry, though its significance, like every symbol inherited from the occult, is concealed behind a smokescreen of secret society ambiguity.

The five-pointed star is found on most Masonic memorabilia and represents the blasphemous resurrection rite of the five points of fellowship, each point mystically symbolizing a part of the resurrection act. First - Foot to foot. Second - Knee to knee. Third - Hand in hand. Fourth - Breast to breast. Fifth and last - Left hand behind back.

http://www.delusionresistance.org/chris ... _pics.html

There are photos on this page

I too have Masons in my family background. I am the grand-niece of a Mason, so I think I would be eligible for Eastern Star if I had any free time whatsoever. There are other interesting lodges too, like Odd Fellows and Woodmen, and of course the Elks. An interesting sideline of American history. I think what ticks some people off is that they have private ceremonies and involve oaths.

I received a second picture, via email, that claims to show Chelsea Clinton wearing an inverted cross necklace

Trying to get that pic uploaded so i can post it here soon for your opinions.

W

We need to ask a hard question here: is it possible for the pictures to be doctored? It would be bad to get egg on our faces at a time like this (or any time, for that matter)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I received a second picture, via email, that claims to show Chelsea Clinton wearing an inverted cross necklace

Trying to get that pic uploaded so i can post it here soon for your opinions.

W

Here is chelsea in 2006 wearing inverted cross.

Either the Clintons are evil, or we are victims of Photoshop.

There are some old Scandinavian cross designs that look inverted, too. Seems the artist just came over from making Thor hammers.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast