Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WILLIAM: We are going to need you all this week!

Friends,

The battle is raging across America this week and we are going to need as many of you with us as possible as much as possible.

Please ready yourselves for action. Our mission is to do all we can and to do the best job we can. ALIPAC runs on a shoe string budget and our main power is volunteer power.

Those of you here in the Discussion Groups know more about what is really going on than 99% of Americans and most of those on our email alerts lists.

We need you to take that knowledge and apply it.

We need you to do things on your own, yet get on board quickly and efficiently with our online focus campaigns.

Please read and respond to our e-mail alerts and Announcements as thoroughly as possible.

Please keep an eye for sticky message alerts at the top of General Discussion.

Please keep an eye out for April, our wonderful volunteer coordinator, running through posts placing links asking for your help.

This area of our website takes a heck of a lot of manpower to maintain.

While having you read the material here and post comments is truly wonderful, our main goal is for this to be an activist platform that turns knowledge and volunteerism into political power in support of our unifying platform.

Please put your differences aside and deprioritize debating each other or struggling over the details or the Obama and McCain thing.

We need you focused on the Congressional campaigns and we need you focused and responsive on the ALIPAC strategies that are deployed.

We must pull together as a team and focus our energies and prayers together now to do the very best we can.

Each of you are leaders and activists in your own right, but now is the time we need you on the ready line and working with the plans.

If we fail to muster enough of you in support behind our strategies then that will bode very ill for our possibilities for success.

Right now we have to many people sitting on the sidelines. We have to many people moving in to many different directions. Our activation response level is to low!

I appeal to your sense of reason and your sense of loyalty, not to me and not to ALIPAC, but to our cherished nation and our mutual cause! We ask that you put your shoulders to the wheel with us hard this week!

Are you ready? Are you with us?

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ALIPAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I WILL BE ON THIS W. I HAVE FRIENDS ON OTHER BOARDS AND CHAT. I AM GOING TO ASK FOR THEIR HELP AS WELL.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We must not grow weary in the days ahead.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I'm in like Flynn

I'm with you!

Im on it...

This certainly is a priority!

In Illinois there are some key positions we are working on as well. Dick Durbin and Luis Gutierrezzzzz.

Let's do this thing!
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

I appeal to your sense of reason and your sense of loyalty, not to me and not to ALIPAC, but to our cherished nation and our mutual cause! We ask that you put your shoulders to the wheel with us hard this week!

Are you ready? Are you with us?
    Yes. Americans are being hit from every direction. Thank you for being a great coach!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Will do!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast