Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WILLIAM: We need online activist help with this RELEASE!

ALIPAC Team,

For those of you that absolutely cannot be at one of the targeted offices this morning, we need your help with this press release.

Please launch a full online effort on the following.

1. Call each DC and state office on our targets list and email and fax in todays press release. Explain to each office that concerned constituents are coming to await information on the amnesty vote because they are concerned that Senator _____ is going to vote yes for amnesty TODAY. Explain that the press is coming too and you want their office to have a copy of this release.

Release Copy
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=71257

2. Send this to your local press, and talk radio stations across America. Here is the talk radio list to send multiple copies to.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=64997

Your objective is to assure that as many US Senate offices and talk radio shows as possible know about the cloture watch vigils in these 64 offices of concern.

Our people on the ground in those offices are counting on us.

We do not have much time so we need you to MOVE FAST.

Post any questions or updates on your activities here.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your HELP is GREATLY Appreciated!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I'm here and will jump on this now.

Been working on all I can handle!

Emailed our target Senators twice today. Phoned all but all circuits busy or mailboxes are still full -- this is since 8:30am EST this morning. Got through to Sen Stevens though!

WHO WILL JOIN ME HERE????
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

I'm in. Full assault.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

csa
    [b]I am trying to get information on what time "W" is going to be at Sen,Burr's Winston Salem office for the sit-in today.
    <blockquote><blockquote><blockquote><blockquote><d iv>"The issue today is the same as it has been throughout all history, whether man shall be allowed to govern himself or be ruled by a small elite."</d

Thrilled to help!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks all just send the Senators on the list a copy of the Press Release.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I'll do what I can from here, too.

Good luck, William
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

JAK
    Here. I can help with this!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Good luck W, we are armed and ready from this end. I love filling up their voice mails!

I'd love to see how many recycle bins full of faxes they have received in the last few months.
    The paper recyclers are probably stopping by each official's office by the hour to empty those huge paper recycling bins! (which I hope is true!)
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast