Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WILLIAM: Weekend Update

Friends,

I am sorry for the delays with updates and many things.

After last week, I had several radio shows yesterday but had to play catch up on sleep.

I was up late last night catching up on the hundreds of e-mails waiting on me too.

I will continue working some today and Sunday to prepare for next week, but I must admit I will have to split some of my time playing catch up on home duties, laundry, housecleaning, yard work, etc....

Taking a whole week to fly around the country and do all of this at once has really taken a toll on me.

Thanks to the ALIPAC Team, everything worked well without the wheels blowing off!

It has taken many years and a lot of hard work from all of us to build this site and ALIPAC's operations into this juggernaut.

We have some new tactics and abilities we are rolling out of the laboratory soon.

Some changes, you will see. Others, will be deployed increasing our reach and abilities behind the scenes.

Sorry for the sluggishness for the last day or too, I will be back up to full speed by Monday.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good to have you back. The progress you have made lately is at warp speed! Congrats on the victory in Waukegan, and thanks for the trip to DC to bring the TRUE HIDDEN AMNESTY out in the open.

The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

April
    Thank you so much for your dedication, W and for speaking out for us !!!! Please take a little time to take a deep breath and relax. You are doing an awesome job!!!! You are a wonderful example for all of us!

W: Perfectly understandable (I include myself in that same basic circumstance as well). By all means, go 'take care of business'.
    Thanks for your efforts in DC and Waukegan too.

Everyone else:

Donation reminder: has everyone that can donate, done so yet?
    Please do so if you can. As a group, we really have made remarkable progress in the larger debate. We can keep the momentum going - but need your help. Let me appeal to the newer folks which have came on board most recently. Many of the 'old-timers' here have been regular contributors for over a year or more and will continue to help, but we can't do it alone. Please do your part to help determine the path for immigration policy and you might just save your country along the way...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks team...

We have the fund raising bar up already, but the official launch of our mid year fund raiser is coming on Monday or Tuesday.

We have to raise 20k to make the illegals go away!

W

Good to have you back, William. Sounds like you've been on screech for many days without a breather. Take a well deserved break and we'll keep the home fires burning around here.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We have to raise 20k to make the illegals go away!

W
    Ha, ha, good one! If only 20k would solve the problem, I'd take a second mortgage out on my house for it. I'm sure there are a lot of people who would.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Please rest up. Things are really starting to move!!

On the street activism is hard work! During those active days in Waukegan (conference, shop day, rally, meetings) last week I lost 9 pounds. Not kidding. Go, go, go...

Thank you for coming to our little burg. We're not done!

Gee, I'd have to fast for 9 days in order to loose 9 pounds!

I know just how you feel William, well maybe not quite but right now if my phone rings I just feel like crying cause I don't want to answer it, My ear is in a continuous sweat mode, from holding the phone to it to much Sounds crazy doesn't it. Well get some rest, I myself and going to sit with a good book this week-end. Haven't read in a long time! and (IGNORE MY PHONE).

You were great!! Thanks!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast