Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WINNING....Time for an Important, Positive Strategic Move

I think what is said and done by GWB is OVER. He is a lame duck and on top of that he has clearly proven himself to be completely deaf to the views and opinions of the American people. In spite of this, for a little bit longer, until Congress, or a a governor is brave enough to defy this president for the sake of this country, and put troops on the border, GWB will succeed in flooding the United States with illegal aliens.

The Minutemen are the Godsend. We really need to support them in every way possible.

But also. I think it is time that we do our best, to turn away and completely
    ignore President Bush.

IT IS TIME FOR A STRATEGIC CHANGE IN DIRECTION. WE MUST FOCUS ON TOM TANCREDO. THE TREMENDOUS SUPPORT WE CAN SHOW FOR HIM WILL SPEAK POWERFULLY TO THOSE WHO CAN CORRECT THIS DISASTEROUS STATE OF AFFAIRS IN AMERICA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're probably right. I can already see, in my mind's eye, their dropping jaws as Tancredo rides the waves of anger and betrayal that Americans are feeling. They consider him such an outsider...hmmmm...and THAT will get their attention, you betcha, Red Rider...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Patriotic Chicanos for Tom Tancredo ... OUR NEXT PRESIDENT!

I used to be a Democrat... then saw the light of the dangerous liberal ideas, so I switched to Republican voting. I strongly supported GWB. Now, I still vote republican, but a very disgusted with the party's ignoring the pain of its citizens concerning illegal aliens and the connections to their negative impact on labor, education, health care and disease, crime and violence, and illegal's ideological positions that they have a "right" to be in "their" Aztlan. Only Tancredo seems to undrestand and have the courage to speak out on these issues and dangers.

I will work hard for him should he run and I am convinced that many other patriotic Mexican Americans (Chicanos) will too. YA BASTA CON ILEGALES.

Me too!

I was a DEMOCRAT too for 14 years until I heard Pete Wilson R-CA. He spoke the truth on immigration as does Buchannan, Hannity, Dobbs, TANCREDO, Ross Perot, O'Reilly and others.

The DEMOCRATIC Party used to have politicans of moral fiber who cared about working Americans. Today's Democratic leaders are a bunch of liberal university arrogant types. Howard Dean? Harry Truman would knock his lights out!

Nevertheless, I tell my REPUBLICAN leaders that if they vote for AMNESTY and or CAFTA I will go back to the Democrats. If Republicans like McCain want to act like a D I wil vote for a D!

No McCain 2008! Impeach Orin Hatch!

Tancredo maybe the man of the hour but Wilson of California was sounding out about this 15 years ago!

The only 2 really prominent politicans who really care about working Americans in the past 15 years have been H Ross Perot and Patrick Buchannon. Bill Clinton? Signed copies of his book at a Wal-mart last July in Arkansas. lol

I support Tancredo, but everyone keep in mind that it will take more than a hero to win this fight.

It will take heros (Plural).... an army of them. What ALIPAC is doing and plans to do in 2006 should heavily reinforce Tancredo and Team America PAC's work.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: WINNING....Time for an Important, Positive Strategic Mov

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I think what is said and done by GWB is OVER. He is a lame duck and on top of that he has clearly proven himself to be completely deaf to the views and opinions of the American people. In spite of this, for a little bit longer, until Congress, or a a governor is brave enough to defy this president for the sake of this country, and put troops on the border, GWB will succeed in flooding the United States with illegal aliens.

The Minutemen are the Godsend. We really need to support them in every way possible.

But also. I think it is time that we do our best, to turn away and completely
    ignore President Bush.

IT IS TIME FOR A STRATEGIC CHANGE IN DIRECTION. WE MUST FOCUS ON TOM TANCREDO. THE TREMENDOUS SUPPORT WE CAN SHOW FOR HIM WILL SPEAK POWERFULLY TO THOSE WHO CAN CORRECT THIS DISASTEROUS STATE OF AFFAIRS IN AMERICA.
    I agree totally with what you have posted.

I tis time to ignore (or almost ignore) President Bush. He is now a lame duck.

It is not to early to start working to elect Cong. Tom Tancredo as president.

It is time to

I used to be a Democrat... then saw the light of the dangerous liberal ideas
    Im proud of you and Jack. Im glad you saw the light. I know liberals who support illegal immigration just "because some high up in the Democratic party supports it". Its like they have a blind obidence to whoever is in command.

We certainly can't start too early to support Tancredo...his shadow, from the grassroots, should loom over every presidential hopeful...especially Clinton.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

No McCain 2008! Impeach Orin Hatch!

We certainly can't start too early to support Tancredo...his shadow, from the grassroots, should loom over every presidential hopeful...especially Clinton.
    =============================

I don't remember everytime, but I keep putting those, Tancredo for President at the end of my posts on the boards. What needs to be there is the Tancredo for President along with a link to one of his pages.

Along that line, the pages that suggest Tom Tancredo for President are on servers that could blow right off if they are not prepared. Still..

let blow 'em off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast